Official January Transfer Window Thread

19 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

It's like if Andy Carroll wore stupid hair braids and plaits... Like a 16 year old girl at her first music festival. 

2FA78F6A00000578-0-image-a-36_1451393230

Are you sure that's a girl? I know I'm getting on a bit but I didn't think I was that far gone.

2 hours ago, marcx666 said:

21:15

ROBINS SIGN DJURIC

Bristol City have completed the signing of Bosnian international striker Milan Djuric for an undisclosed fee.

The 6ft 6in striker arrives from Italian club Cesena, penning a two-and-a-half-year contract, with a further year option. Internationally, Djuric has scored seven times in 14 appearances for Bosnia. 

Bristol City sign their own Dave lol

no they don't, their's has a goalscoring record

Boro fan in peace, I've been browsing here ahead of our game this weekend.

Rhodes is a goner at this club - simply not rated as being suitable for us in the Premier League as he cannot play as a lone front man against defenders at this level. Both him and Nugent have only featured as a last resort when Negredo is blowing out his arsehole. If you can put together any sort of reasonable package I reckon he'll be yours. He's simply not going to be played so wouldn't be surprised to see a loan to buy deal upon promotion - that's what we were trying to negotiate with Blackburn in the 14/15 season we had Bamford and Vossen.

I've also seen a bit of frustration at Reach - he's still young and has great potential. Give him a bit of time for his confidence to grow and for him to be more brave and it'll pay dividends. In a year or two 5 mill will look a bargain.

Best of luck for your season after Saturday. I'm not fussed on Brighton and the deluded mags up the road deserve to fester in the championship for a bit longer - catch them up for us would you? :biggrin:

1 minute ago, MMC said:

Rhodes is a goner at this club - simply not rated as being suitable for us in the Premier League as he cannot play as a lone front man against defenders at this level. Both him and Nugent have only featured as a last resort when Negredo is blowing out his arsehole. If you can put together any sort of reasonable package I reckon he'll be yours. He's simply not going to be played so wouldn't be surprised to see a loan to buy deal upon promotion - that's what we were trying to negotiate with Blackburn in the 14/15 season we had Bamford and Vossen.

I've also seen a bit of frustration at Reach - he's still young and has great potential. Give him a bit of time for his confidence to grow and for him to be more brave and it'll pay dividends. In a year or two 5 mill will look a bargain.

Best of luck for your season after Saturday. I'm not fussed on Brighton and the deluded mags up the road deserve to fester in the championship for a bit longer - catch them up for us would you? :biggrin:

All the best for the seasons second half pal, couldn't agree more about Newcastle .

Guest Copthorneowl
19 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Utter madness that.

Brentford apparently want £15 million for him.

Is it madness?  Brentford are a small club with small infrastructure only way they can survive in Champ is to develop good players and sell them on for big money. Hogans a good player Prem teams have got money to burn they know if West Ham are interested at 10 mill that they'll almost certainly get 12/13 mill it even the full sack.

I sat good for Brentford make the player robbing money awash Prem team pay through the bloody nose.

Guest Copthorneowl
Just now, Copthorneowl said:

Is it madness?  Brentford are a small club with small infrastructure only way they can survive in Champ is to develop good players and sell them on for big money. Hogans a good player Prem teams have got money to burn they know if West Ham are interested at 10 mill that they'll almost certainly get 12/13 mill it even the full sack.

I sat good for Brentford make the player robbing money awash Prem team pay through the bloody nose.

Should rad before spot edit if even the full whack

40 minutes ago, MMC said:

A frank assessment there, thank you. It's always been my view that Rhodes flatters to deceive, and his all round game offers little to the team. He scores goals at this level, so obviously has some value, but £10m, I don't think so