Official January Transfer Window Thread

1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

I fancy quite a few ins and outs at Leeds this window and will see them fall out of top six as a result. 

Surely based on this seasons form some low prem team is going to be offering a few quid for woods 

8 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

Range rover sport, blacked out windows and blue under car LEDs just pulled into thornbury. We still do medicals there?

Sorry for any hope lads I had to pick up my results, despite her reputation I've been given all clear 

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Leeds apparently wanting to boost their challenge by bringing in TWO strikers, rumoured to be Ashley Fletcher, and Nahki Wells Also keen on bringing Jonny Howson back from Norwich

really going for it now arent they - who can blame 'em

7 minutes ago, Stainless1983 said:

Speaking of which... where is he? Not seen his name on here for a while.

Im assuming he was busy with McManamans medical and now Rhodes one, and probably one or two others. You know how it is, priorities straight an all lol

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

According to the Daily Mirror (blah) Brighton are after Loftus-Cheek on loan from Chelski

I was just saying earlier (not on here) that we should enquirer about him. He'd be perfect for us but I'd expect him to go to a Premiership team.

42 minutes ago, Stainless1983 said:

I was just saying earlier (not on here) that we should enquirer about him. He'd be perfect for us but I'd expect him to go to a Premiership team.

He's also on Newcastle's wanted list, if they don't get Cleverley