Forestieri

Guest Arnold
13 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Few twitter rumours from usual ITKers FF may be offski's

Bleedin hope not

Who do you regard as ITK on twitter 

1 hour ago, owlerton said:

How would I know the current details?

He's one of the more sought after players in the league, he will have unlikely signed a huge contract like Fletcher's.

Agents are all the same, after the season he had it won't be long until he's telling him to demand for a better contract or engineer a move away. 

Was it carlos who said... " with some players it's not about money " who do you think he was talking about ?

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He's best mates with Faurlin.

I suggested earlier in the season we bring Faurlin to the club to keep FF as happy as possible. 

Faurlin has had some huge injury problems but was  a good player. Is he defensive? Can't honestly remember 

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He's best mates with Faurlin.

I suggested earlier in the season we bring Faurlin to the club to keep FF as happy as possible. 

Jesus christ, seriously? I mean, seriously?

Whilst we're at it lets bring in Ronaldo and everyone elses best mate.

Fuuuuuck me, Owlstalk at it's finest.

Edited by owlZfan84

12 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Faurlin has had some huge injury problems but was  a good player. Is he defensive? Can't honestly remember 

No he's attack minded, more of a number 10 than CM, he's skilful & has a decent left peg.

4 minutes ago, MAL said:

There are a hell of a lot of people, that would rather have their "name in the headlines", than just enjoying how the club is doing.

Anything for attention, needy insecure twohats.

Indeed. 

It's quite amazing how some people are so desperate to be ITK. 

It's almost like they need to be ITK in order to improve upon their otherwise mediocre little lives. 

I'm assuming the post about the usual twitter people in the know, was meant to say,

"people who post cryptic things that can be construed either way, with absolutely nothing to back it up, are trying to pretend they know something" 

this thread is the biggest flounce, over absolutely nothing I have ever seen on Owlstalk, and there have been some massive ones.

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

Just to clear things up.

Are some folk assuming FF is on his way cause he didn't go fuccccking mental when he scored yesterday?

We have some CrAzY fans don't we :ghoulguy: don't read something into nothing.

I'm a massive nerd and yesterday as I was waiting on the South Stand steps to get my son's shirt signed by Sam Hutchinson (already signed by everyone else). Fessi seemed very happy in a great mood on leaving the players entrance genuinely having a laugh with all, smiling and looking his usual happy cheeky self.

Oh my god, Oh my god, Ohhhhh my gooooood. 

He's just posted a video with his bike at the training ground, this means he's leaving for France, as they like bikes, with that bike race thing, or we are signing Chris Froome, to keep him happy, as he also likes bikes........ or he doesn't like how much money the staff at Halfords are on, and they sell bikes.....

Oh god.......... ahhhhhhhhhhhh