Forestieri

It's obvious that their are two reasons that he's wanting to leave..

1. He has spent all his wages on his new bicycle and wants more money as the empty pockets gesture suggests.

2. Have you seen the amount of hills our lovely city has! He's obviously though Fudge riding my bike up those hills it hasn't got that many gears....

Edited by MrTacoSWFC
Timmehhhhh

I've got round to watching the highlights from yesterday and to be honest he just looks hot and knackered...

Just like him I needed a drink at full-time but I could just swan off to the pub..thats why he asked the ball boy for one and anyone else near him...he just looked spent, first game back and all that.

Not that theres not something else going on though.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I've got round to watching the highlights from yesterday and to be honest he just looks hot and knackered...

Just like him I needed a drink at full-time but I could just swan off to the pub..thats why he asked the ball boy for one and anyone else near him...he just looked spent, first game back and all that.

Not that there might be something else going on though.

Yeah. A breeze fools you into thinking it's cooler than it is. There should be drinks placed everywhere for (our) players.

I think some fans just can't accept we are a different club now.

A club with ambition, money and a vision.

It's like those poor inmates in The Shawshank Redemption, once they gained parole they didn't know what to do on the outside. Prison had institutionalized them.

It's ok to believe we are a club on the rise, willing to show ambition and hold onto it's best players unless daft bids come in and never selling to a rival.

16 years of underachieving has taken it's toll.

The shackles are off people, chill out, as Holmes would say "Everything is ok"

Just now, steelcityowlsfan said:

I think some fans just can't accept we are a different club now.

A club with ambition, money and a vision.

It's like those poor inmates in The Shawshank Redemption, once they gained parole they didn't know what to do on the outside. Prison had institutionalized them.

It's ok to believe we are a club on the rise, willing to show ambition and hold onto it's best players unless daft bids come in and never selling to a rival.

16 years of underachieving has taken it's toll.

The shackles are off people, chill out, as Holmes would say "Everything is ok"

I was joking yesterday that we needed a loss to keep the attendances down cos when we go through a rocky time people will start moaning and flouncing..The moaning at the Rotherham game and panicking here was something else....Sorry i'm just not used to this success.

5 minutes ago, dw_sheffwed said:

he's turning his pockets out to say he doesn't have any car keys 

Joao was clearly asking if they were going for a pint after training and ff could get them in so he was just showing him how skint he was .

2 hours ago, edwardjameswells said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don't get what's so funny. Faurlin would be an excellent addition as a deep lying midfielder, his injuries are the only issue. A fantastic footballer otherwise. Reckon he would be cheap too so wouldn't be much of a gamble. And it keeps FF happy in the process.

1 hour ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

It's obvious that their are two reasons that he's wanting to leave..

1. He has spent all his wages on his new bicycle and wants more money as the empty pockets gesture suggests.

2. Have you seen the amount of hills our lovely city has! He's obviously though Fudge riding my bike up those hills it hasn't got that many gears....

poo poo is he going to Norwich now then because it's so flat???

Don't do it FF I'll push you up and down the hills!!!

39 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Don't get what's so funny. Faurlin would be an excellent addition as a deep lying midfielder, his injuries are the only issue. A fantastic footballer otherwise. Reckon he would be cheap too so wouldn't be much of a gamble. And it keeps FF happy in the process.

To be fair Forestieri has been happy enough not be in the same club as Faurlin for most of his career

6 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

To be fair Forestieri has been happy enough not be in the same club as Faurlin for most of his career

lol 

Faurlin is actually a very decent player, but he's barely kicked a ball in the last few years. 

Fernando seems to quite content, despite everyone trying to suggest otherwise.