Forestieri

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

But but but, you started the insults by calling me a blade!

Are you really going down the "You started it" route? And you're literally going down negging everything I've said in this thread like it either annoys me or achieves anything. Apparently this is now the level of debate and maturity this has been reduced to. 

Good grief, I think I'm done here :duntmatter:

No i neg posts I don't agree with. Yeah it does look like it has after you spat the dummy well and truly out, posting paragraph upon paragraph of crap. Anyway I'm not spending my night wasting time exchanging words with some snotty faced "know it all student" Now get to bed you've got a train to catch.

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, Coyt said:

No i neg posts I don't agree with. Yeah it does look like it has after you spat the dummy well and truly out, posting paragraph upon paragraph of crap. Anyway I'm not spending my night wasting time exchanging words with some snotty faced "know it all student" Now get to bed you've got a train to catch.

Popcorn at the ready.

1 minute ago, S_W_F_C said:

Brilliant and docile can people be. If it said the market was closed then you have something.

No market exists, never has and never will. Jeez

Request a bet wil do the ground work for anything, got 22/1 on an 11 year old making a premiership appearance before his 25, so in sure they could do the work on FF if it was worth the money and not a losing bet for them. 

Anyway I'll come back at the end of the transfer window and say told you so 

1 minute ago, BarmyArmy1867 said:

Request a bet wil do the ground work for anything, got 22/1 on an 11 year old making a premiership appearance before his 25, so in sure they could do the work on FF if it was worth the money and not a losing bet for them. 

Anyway I'll come back at the end of the transfer window and say told you so 

Ah so you'd be glad to see him go then. 

Righto. 

Good fan you. 

Where have these rumours come from that he's had a fall out with Carlos? Some sad tw@t on Twitter my guess. 

And to say he's 'definitely not 100%' because of the way he celebrated is looking way too much into things, nobody knows for 'definite' how FF feels so stop being bloody drama queens. 

Rumours like this take away from the positivity of the 3 points today. Must admit to thinking he looked somewhat subdued even through the warm up before the game.  Why doesn't someone with Twitter ask staton,Howson from the star or even Fernando himself.  Can't see Fernando responding but a positive tweet from him rather than the retweet from his mate about premier clubs coming in for him may help

24 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Everybody has their price. If Nando was to be sold then it would be to the prem and given the pices being quoted for bang average players then 12-15 million would be a fair sum to expect. Whatever happens the club is in a much stonger position than a year ago.

I'd put him much higher than that to be honest. If Leicester can make a bid of £17 million for Keane from Burnley then economics dictates that should this rumour price to be correct, then he can go for  offers around £25 million. Before some on here accuse me of bebeg on the sauce, FF offers much more to a team than just his goals. If a CB can attract the above bid, what price FF, and it's a damn sight more than £17 million.

If this is true, then we play hard ball. He goes for big money that will allow us to strengthen the team significantly.

Hope it's all cobblers. Oh as an aside, FF ran his nuts off today. MOM performance 

22 minutes ago, notts0wl said:

I saw him celebrate did you even go to the game? Your off your rocker 

People aren't saying that he didn't celebrate whatsoever, it's I think that there were no https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fernando+forestieri&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW5bygsLDOAhUjKcAKHZW1ATwQ_AUIBygC#tbm=isch&q=fernando+forestieri+swfc+goal+celebrations

take your pick...