Forestieri

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He's best mates with Faurlin.

I suggested earlier in the season we bring Faurlin to the club to keep FF as happy as possible. 

55 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Don't get what's so funny. Faurlin would be an excellent addition as a deep lying midfielder, his injuries are the only issue. A fantastic footballer otherwise. Reckon he would be cheap too so wouldn't be much of a gamble. And it keeps FF happy in the process.

The ridiculous first post is what I'm laughing at. You suggested that we bring Faurlin to the club - not for his abilities as a footballer - but just to keep FF happy. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, edwardjameswells said:

The ridiculous first post is what I'm laughing at. You suggested that we bring Faurlin to the club - not for his abilities as a footballer - but just to keep FF happy. :laugh:

Works both ways doesn't it.

Personally don't think FF is going anywhere and I hope he's happy here. Don't think it would do us any harm bringing a player like Faurlin in.

Unless 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Personally don't think FF is going anywhere and I hope he's happy here. Don't think it would do us any harm bringing a player like Faurlin in.

Unless Faurlin is an habitué of Lourdes, it's a non starter.

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

No. If a player enhances the squad it works, otherwise it doesn't. But your original suggestion was that we should sign him merely because he's friends with FF. An absolutely laughable suggestion, which is why I was laughing at it, and then even in your attempt to 'write what you really meant' you still bang on about his being friends with FF should be a consideration in signing him.

29 minutes ago, edwardjameswells said:

No. If a player enhances the squad it works, otherwise it doesn't. But your original suggestion was that we should sign him merely because he's friends with FF. An absolutely laughable suggestion, which is why I was laughing at it, and then even in your attempt to 'write what you really meant' you still bang on about his being friends with FF should be a consideration in signing him.

I think it should be a consideration if it would keep FF happy. He's so key it is unbelievable. Would only add to the harmony in the camp I believe.

19 hours ago, robster_owl said:

So it's a clusterf4ck of a thread but then you add something about Hooper lol... a little irony never hurt anybody huh ;)

I'd posted the hooper rumour in summer.

My point was more that several supposed "itk" rumours about our players leaving have been doing the rounds. So far, not one has gone.

You could just as easily suggest hooper was leaving, or had fallen out with Carlos, as he didn't start yesterday.

Too many people making 2+2 = 565.