Forestieri

Guest Kagoshimaowl
3 hours ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

He's under this lot

image.jpeg

You're either stirring or getting your knickers in a twist, either way quit the sugary drinks

No mate, not doing either! 

Ugh, just read this clusterferk of a thread.

I know for a fact, Bournemouth had a scout at the game today. No idea who he was watching, could easily have been ayew/grealish etc from villa. Was also told in spurious links, that hooper was off but don't believe it myself.

Would be very surprised if any of our key players left now.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Ugh, just read this clusterferk of a thread.

I know for a fact, Bournemouth had a scout at the game today. No idea who he was watching, could easily have been ayew/grealish etc from villa. Was also told in spurious links, that hooper was off but don't believe it myself.

Would be very surprised if any of our key players left now.

So it's a clusterf4ck of a thread but then you add something about Hooper lol... a little irony never hurt anybody huh ;)

1 minute ago, robster_owl said:

So, TN see the mention of FF's re-tweeted message of Faurlin earlier and then fabricate something from that, which is the now £10m to Swansea the likely and only likely link here?

Most likely a mixture of this thread and the FF retweeted message.

The problem is it turns into a massive game of Chinese whispers and it's impossible to really distinguish the fact from fiction. 

I think ultimately, now we're a decent side, every transfer window between now and when we get promoted to the Prem (be that only this window and one other or however long that takes) we'll be hearing rumours like this every season about our best players. 

You know, all this is is this: we've made some good signings and we won what should be considered a very tough fixture to open the season, to a crowd of over 30,000.

And some people just have to have something to flipping whine about, otherwise they don't know what to do with themselves otherwise. So, if it's made up bullshit, who cares? 

Edited by WC1Owl

3 hours ago, 3mps said:

Hope this is just a troll but started trolling 5 days ago if so...

Screenshot_20160807-205309.png

Had a good look at this guy, he is working off assumptions and because he recognises a face in the scouting world, equates to being an amateur sports journo it seems. 2 

3 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

No way on earth would we offer him to Derby. 

This, dig deeper to this bloke he seems like a presumptive sort. Even by own admission, a smile from the said scout was interpreted as Forestieri is off to Derby. Nonsense, its Premier league, huge Newcastle fee and wage or stay. Attention seeker and a poor one at that.

You have only put half the story up...

Carlos has had enough, so is going to Hull...

He is taking FF with him...

But FF is not happy, because he will have to buy some more shin pads.

It's easy this bulllshitt malarky...

Er, i mean this ITK malarky

I heard the whole team is off to Villa. That's why they only scored once today.

Don't shoot the messenger, just repeating what I heard.

Also, I saw Randy Lerner in Nonna's, so I'm just putting that out there.

1 hour ago, BarmyArmy1867 said:

Yes I'm the bloke who started trolling 5 days ago, sorry I mean informing. Five days ago I was told John Howard ex Chesterfield curently working for derby county on behalf of scout7 is coming to watch fernando as his agent has said there been a big fall out and fernando doesn't want to stick around so he's been offered to multiple clubs one being derby, and who did I see on the bridge today before the game the man him self Jonathan Howard. 

Read into that what you will, sky bet won't do a request a bet on him leaving before the transfer window shuts either, see my Twitter feed 

All hail King John - ffs. It could simply be a wage issue at best. Derby cannot afford him, now of you said Newcastle or Prem...