Forestieri

While they are both leagues apart i love fessi for the same reasons i love messi (and believe hes a far superior player to ronaldo).

Its not just about his technical skill, his speed, his agility, his workrate or his team mentality. Its his consistent attitute on and off the pitch, and the fact that he is someone who id say to my son, "see him lad, if you want a role model, watch him. Pay attention to what he does not just on the pitch, but off it aswell. Watch how he treats his teammates, the reporters, officials and the fans. If you want to be a professional athlete, hes everything you should aim to be".

Players like fessi arent just important for what he brings to our team on a matchday, hes the rare type of player who is essential to everything a football club should stand for. 

Im proud to be given the chance to watch him and i hope he remains here for a very very long time.

There's an inevitability that one day we will receive a bid for services, certainly if he keeps up this level of goalscoring...but that's just part and parcel of football and it means he's performing at a high level for us. 

The guys a top player. 

Doesn't mean he'll just uproot and flip off at the first chance he gets. 

Interesting to see him retweet his mate Faurlins post asking how much FF is worth and stating it would be interesting if a PL club came in. 

I do think we are lucky to have him, and we're just looking too hard at things.

If a PL club comes in - £15m please. 

23 minutes ago, poite said:

While they are both leagues apart i love fessi for the same reasons i love messi (and believe hes a far superior player to ronaldo).

Its not just about his technical skill, his speed, his agility, his workrate or his team mentality. Its his consistent attitute on and off the pitch, and the fact that he is someone who id say to my son, "see him lad, if you want a role model, watch him. Pay attention to what he does not just on the pitch, but off it aswell. Watch how he treats his teammates, the reporters, officials and the fans. If you want to be a professional athlete, hes everything you should aim to be".

Players like fessi arent just important for what he brings to our team on a matchday, hes the rare type of player who is essential to everything a football club should stand for. 

Im proud to be given the chance to watch him and i hope he remains here for a very very long time.

Exactly how I felt about Mick Pickering

19 minutes ago, lincolnowl said:

Interesting to see him retweet his mate Faurlins post asking how much FF is worth and stating it would be interesting if a PL club came in. 

I do think we are lucky to have him, and we're just looking too hard at things.

If a PL club comes in - £15m please. 

He's re-tweeted that guy before.

We will have to get used to scummy agents trying to move our players on now that we have players that teams want.

43 minutes ago, poite said:

Great post 

17 minutes ago, owlerton said:

club really need to give him a better contract, otherwise it won't be long until his agent is bending his ear.

Ah so you know the ins and outs of his current deal then. 

Please do tell. 

1 hour ago, poite said:

You don't want your son to pay his taxes?

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Ah so you know the ins and outs of his current deal then. 

Please do tell. 

How would I know the current details?

He's one of the more sought after players in the league, he will have unlikely signed a huge contract like Fletcher's.

Agents are all the same, after the season he had it won't be long until he's telling him to demand for a better contract or engineer a move away. 

1 minute ago, owlerton said:

How would I know the current details?

He's one of the more sought after players in the league, he will have unlikely signed a huge contract like Fletcher's.

Agents are all the same, after the season he had it won't be long until he's telling him to demand for a better contract or engineer a move away. 

That's how it seems to work.

1 hour ago, poite said:

Nice to see a player showing off his new pushbike (do people still say pushbike?) rather than his new motor.

Once again yesterday his pace shone too. He absolutely leaves full-backs for dead. If desperate rugby tackles became instant reds, we would win every match just by playing FF. Dawson and Hutton would have watched 70 minutes of our last two matches from the dugout for starters.

Villa fans are saying he had Hutton on toast. One is saying beak the bank to buy FF.....like he would go to Villa!

14 hours ago, modboy said:

Think we all got  carried away pre the final last season. All I see it as is the players trying to be more professional and level headed as after all its only the first game of a very long season 

Exactly this.

Listen to FF and KL interview with Sky after game.

100% focused on the job in hand. None of our players will be going to the opposites.