Forestieri

2 minutes ago, joe said:

Oh my god, Oh my god, Ohhhhh my gooooood. 

He's just posted a video with his bike at the training ground, this means he's leaving for France, as they like bikes, with that bike race thing, or we are signing Chris Froome, to keep him happy, as he also likes bikes........ or he doesn't like how much money the staff at Halfords are on, and they sell bikes.....

Oh god.......... ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Look at him, he looks deject. The boys are having a laugh and he just looks like his mind is elsewhere. It's not even Wednesday blue. Did somebody in the background say Guardiola?

"It is very important (to get off to a winning start). The gaffer told us before that we have to have a better start than last year. We have a clean sheet, we played well as a team and in the end we scored the winning goal. Fernando did brillaintly and everybody's happy."

Read more at: http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-almen-abdi-blown-away-by-hillsborough-atmosphere-after-debut-win-over-aston-villa-1-8056597

If I was DC I wouldnt let him cycle, but CC might.

If I was best player I would want most wages.......CC would but too, DC might not.

Pass players most days going into training....never seen FF driving almost always come with Athe...maybe he dont drive and fancies a change.

I thought FF looked miserable yesterday....is he recently married?!

Tom Lees car has SWF number plate...nice touch.

18 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

I'm a massive nerd and yesterday as I was waiting on the South Stand steps to get my son's shirt signed by Sam Hutchinson (already signed by everyone else). Fessi seemed very happy in a great mood on leaving the players entrance genuinely having a laugh with all, smiling and looking his usual happy cheeky self.

The reason you haven't got Sam's autograph is because he's leaving :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, sjaowl said:

If I was best player I would want most wages.......CC would but too, DC might not.

Pass players most days going into training....never seen FF driving almost always come with Athe...maybe he dont drive and fancies a change.

FF has passed me a few times on Middlewood Road in his white S5, it sounds like a monster

7 minutes ago, sjaowl said:

You've cracked it.

4 minutes ago, Adam1867 said:

From the video he just posted, and when he empties his pockets it makes it quite clear that he is disgruntled about money.

FFS DC give him whatever he wants. The best player we have had in a very long time.

I actually think that you could be on to something, with several things pointing to possible cryptic messages regarding money. This could or could not be true but it has legs it would seem... as does FF thankfully.

The issue is, with bringing in new yet increasingly quality players, on top of the quality players that we already have and who gave us a great brilliant season last time around; the latter are who helped get the club to be where it is today, to actually be in a position to attract even more of the better players and add that quality in depth so to speak.

Two wage structures possibly clashing, from last seasons stars - to this seasons incoming stars = last seasons quite possibly have a just right to be disgruntled.

However, if there's any truth in Tom Lees been offered a vastly improved contract, I can only assume that this will be the case as has recently happened with Westwood's, Kieran Lee's and so forth... which to be fair it can be said that FF out of all last years squad, can be seen as our most prized asset in many ways, so he should be being offered a comparable new deal aligned to his worth, his status of his ability shown last year and this coming year and so on?

I think there's some truth in him being disgruntled. It's not often I urge the club to go spending cash.

But I urge DC to do what he can to give FF what he wants and iron this out.  As yesterday proved he is quite often the difference. He's an integral part of the squad, we won't get a player like him for 3 m again. 

7 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I think there's some truth in him being disgruntled. It's not often I urge the club to go spending cash.

But I urge DC to do what he can to give FF what he wants and iron this out.  As yesterday proved he is quite often the difference. He's an integral part of the squad, we won't get a player like him for 3 m again. 

I doubt you'd get a player like him for £15 million as things stand. In fact I might even push that figure northward.

Edited by Costello 77