Forestieri

Yes I'm the bloke who started trolling 5 days ago, sorry I mean informing. Five days ago I was told John Howard ex Chesterfield curently working for derby county on behalf of scout7 is coming to watch fernando as his agent has said there been a big fall out and fernando doesn't want to stick around so he's been offered to multiple clubs one being derby, and who did I see on the bridge today before the game the man him self Jonathan Howard. 

Read into that what you will, sky bet won't do a request a bet on him leaving before the transfer window shuts either, see my Twitter feed 

2 minutes ago, BarmyArmy1867 said:

Yes I'm the bloke who started trolling 5 days ago, sorry I mean informing. Five days ago I was told John Howard ex Chesterfield curently working for derby county on behalf of scout7 is coming to watch fernando as his agent has said there been a big fall out and fernando doesn't want to stick around so he's been offered to multiple clubs one being derby, and who did I see on the bridge today before the game the man him self Jonathan Howard. 

Read into that what you will, sky bet won't do a request a bet on him leaving before the transfer window shuts either, see my Twitter feed 

You saw Jonathan on the bridge not John Howard. LIES.

1 minute ago, BarmyArmy1867 said:

So you're the sad git who was tweeting FF about going to Derby. 

Laughable. 

2 minutes ago, BarmyArmy1867 said:

Someone said that Del Boy and Rodney were there aswell. Does that mean forestieri will be moving into nelson Mandela tower in Peckham ?? 

Just now, McRightSide said:

Why would the Derby scout need to watch him?

if he was available, and they have the dough, they'd sign him

Exactly. 

He's not like some 20 year old that no one has heard of. 

The game was on Sky ffs. 

4 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Unfortunately Il be at work, and the student will no doubt be tooked up in bed after his heavy Sunday sesh on turbo shandys hence his ranting and raving on here.

MGmnFOZRFRo4w.gif 

God you're boring.

For what it's worth, I'll be on a train around Grantham. And while I may be ranting and raving, unlike your fine self I don't accuse Wednesday fans of being Blades, and I don't go around plussing my own posts to offset negs I'm getting. Because ya know, I'm not that bothered by them.

So are you going to stick to the topic at hand, namely Forestieri and his lack or non-existent lack of enthusiasm and BS rumours?

1 minute ago, TrueOwl said:

If Newcastle pinch him right at the end of the window I will never forgive them for ruining this season. Any player who would leave us in the s*** like this deserves a Hutchinson special. The full Luke Shaw treatment.

Let's be reight, he's not going anywhere

If he is, it'll be for huge money. But I'm sticking to the line I first had when the Newcastle rumours surfaced a couple of weeks ago... he won't be going anywhere. And if he does? The money we'd get would have to be about double what we've spent in the last 14 months on new players... I think we'd be OK :biggrin:

best player on the park and rightly MOM , If that's the performance of an unhappy player who is ready to leave then he's the worlds best professional and I can't wait to see him perform when he's happy. 

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

MGmnFOZRFRo4w.gif 

God you're boring.

For what it's worth, I'll be on a train around Grantham. And while I may be ranting and raving, unlike your fine self I don't accuse Wednesday fans of being Blades, and I don't go around plussing my own posts to offset negs I'm getting. Because ya know, I'm not that bothered by them.

So are you going to stick to the topic at hand, namely Forestieri and his lack or non-existent lack of enthusiasm and BS rumours?

Not bothered but responds with assays trying to defend himself lol you really are a little dweeb aren't you lol

11 minutes ago, BarmyArmy1867 said:

Why would they send a scout though to see if he's any good?

Just now, StudentOwl said:

The hell is an assay? :wacko:

All you seem to do is resort to insults rather than actually addressing what's being said. Weird that. 

Insults? Yet you started it by accusing me of been stupid because I questioned your constant negativity on posts? Hmm

Just now, Coyt said:

Insults? Yet you started it by accusing me of been stupid because I questioned your constant negativity on posts? Hmm

But but but, you started the insults by calling me a blade!

Are you really going down the "You started it" route? And you're literally going down negging everything I've said in this thread like it either annoys me or achieves anything. Apparently this is now the level of debate and maturity this has been reduced to. 

Good grief, I think I'm done here :duntmatter: