Sondico for 150 Year Aniversary Kit?

I wonder if DC will maintain the "Chansiri" kit sponsorship, or go with the special anniversary being a chance for a clean sponsor free shirt as some other clubs have done, which I'm sure we'd all prefer. 

On 5/27/2016 at 06:34, TrueOwl said:

Have they been a good omen? Do you trust em with the new badge design? Do we need better for a historic anniversary kit? Could you image a team wearing Sondico in the premiership? Aside from the big guns with their templates who would be a better realistic alternative?

Butka still in business? 

1. Umbro

2. Adidas. 

The bald guy with the gingerish beard in the not so megastore said we are negotiating with Sondico again. Apparently for all the moaning we all do about Sondico, they don't actually get many returned in comparison to how many we sell so they don't think the quality is too bad.

He also said the problem with other suppliers is that they only give the club 4-6 designs to choose from. He claims Chansiri ended up with over 100 designs for this year from Sondico.

Personally I'd love to see us go with Under Armour or New Balance. Umbro wouldn't be too bad & they normally do retro looking tops too. Plus we were in Umbro when we won the Rumbellows.

1 hour ago, Stainless1983 said:

The bald guy with the gingerish beard in the not so megastore said we are negotiating with Sondico again. Apparently for all the moaning we all do about Sondico, they don't actually get many returned in comparison to how many we sell so they don't think the quality is too bad.

He also said the problem with other suppliers is that they only give the club 4-6 designs to choose from. He claims Chansiri ended up with over 100 designs for this year from Sondico.

Personally I'd love to see us go with Under Armour or New Balance. Umbro wouldn't be too bad & they normally do retro looking tops too. Plus we were in Umbro when we won the Rumbellows.

Returns compared to what? Diadora.  I'm sure the early Puma and Umbro kits were pretty well made. Haven't we had no end of issues with badges, sizes, supply, sponsor transfers, colour of the material, etc.

4-6 good designs would be enough in my book.  

And to be honest, the club shop and its staff are hardly ground breaking in retail management. 

44 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I don't give a throw who makes them, a football shirt is a football shirt.

In a blind test I bet few fans could say which shirt was manufactured by which company.

If there are fewer returned shirts by the present lot then I would think that's a firm foundation for using them again.

Totally agree

Don't care if theres a sponsor on or not, just want blue and white stripes back

Mr chansari we honoured your king now honour the fans and bring back our tradition- Stripes!

5 hours ago, Rogers said:

Returns compared to what? Diadora.  I'm sure the early Puma and Umbro kits were pretty well made. Haven't we had no end of issues with badges, sizes, supply, sponsor transfers, colour of the material, etc.

And to be honest, the club shop and its staff are hardly ground breaking in retail management. 

I was surprised when he said it too. It was a comparison in terms of the number of shirt sales & number returned since being with Sondico.

6 hours ago, Rogers said:

To be fair to sondico this years training and replica kits are very good quality. I bought the grey match day t shirt and even the wife commented on how good it is.