Sondico for 150 Year Aniversary Kit?

Any rumours about who we will get next season now the Sondico contract is up?

Hopefully the new chief operating officer, or whatever his title is, is already in conversation with suppliers so we don't have the usual debacle with the kits getting in the shop a week before the season starts.

6 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

Any rumours about who we will get next season now the Sondico contract is up?

Hopefully the new chief operating officer, or whatever his title is, is already in conversation with suppliers so we don't have the usual debacle with the kits getting in the shop a week before the season starts.

Well Shaktar had Nike i think. 

i dont understand why its so important who makes our kit .....sondico seem to cop some abuse ,are there kits crap quality or poorly designed? . quite few seem delighted with the new kit(not me i hasten to add) so they must be doing summat right ......

On 5/27/2016 at 13:01, TrueOwl said:

Replica shirts are mostly for kids I think you'll agree. If I had kids I'd want em to be proud to wear that shirt. Don't want em looking like poor relations in the School yard compared to all the glory hunting gits. It's harder to win over younger new fans as it is - having a great kit from a big-ish name would be a good start.

Well I'm in my thrities now and have bought a replica kit every year since about 1995 (all in my attic) and intend to carry on until the day I die.  WTID!

On 27/05/2016 at 12:50, james o connor said:

that wouldnt be an issue. if we had nike it would be one of their lower league templets regardless of what division we are in. same for addidas. the only team in england with a bespoke nike design is city. no idea why people want a bland template. umbro would be fantastic though 

City have a bespoke kit? I'm sure everyone in the euros that had Nike kits had the same one? 

8 minutes ago, torryowl said:

i posted that in may and was on about last seasons kit ....this seasons kit design is horrendous but thats down to chansiri not sondico .

Sorry my friend, I jumped in with both feet before reading the signs lol