Totally Gutted!

After all the waiting for tickets I've had to give mine away after receiving a phone call this morning from hospital offering me a cancellation for a much needed heart operation on Friday. I would normally turn it down but I've been waiting 2 months already and like I say I need it. So can I ask each and every one of you to give the lads just one shout for me Saturday as I'll be In a hospital bed recovering. Hopefully they will let me listen to it on radio without me having to sneak one in... Come on Wednesday take us back to the promised land...

Uto

WAWAW

Best of luck mate hope all goes well . 

After all the waiting for tickets I've had to give mine away after receiving a phone call this morning from hospital offering me a cancellation for a much needed heart operation on Friday. I would normally turn it down but I've been waiting 2 months already and like I say I need it. So can I ask each and every one of you to give the lads just one shout for me Saturday as I'll be In a hospital bed recovering. Hopefully they will let me listen to it on radio without me having to sneak one in... Come on Wednesday take us back to the promised land...

Uto

WAWAW

Uto

WAWAW

That's bad luck with the timing mate

Listen carefully, I'll sing a song for you - it'll be quiet (you recovering an all)....which one do you want?

You ok with me having an extra couple of pints...show I'm thinking of you?

WAWAW

Bad timing that fella, I was diagnosed with Hodgkinsons Lymphoma a few weeks back and after various scans and tests the haematologist told me yesterday he wanted to start chemotherapy this Thursday , told him not a hope in hell as I'm off to Wembley Saturday, he looked a tad confused but the nurse in there with us just said ' Wedneadayite ? ' , I replied ' Yup' and she just picked the blower up and had but re scheduled till Tuesday . What's four more days going to do eh ;-) ....

Good luck with the operation .

I wish you well,  

After the 2nd leg first half i thought i might be in the next bed !!!!!!!

Seriously pal you are in the best place............my dad (RIP) had 2 heart ops in his 50,s that gave him an extra 30 years of living.

He passed 3 years ago but i will be "taking" him with me Saturday , and he always maintained that those op,s were the best thing that ever happened to him as he got to see his kids , grandkids and even great grandkids grow up.

All the best mate...................this op means you will see us in the prem league next year in full health !!

Edited by sheriwozgod

This is it then just had pre op checks and everything's good to go. Shirt ready for Saturday and a very good friend gave me his ipad with sky go ( so he should he's got my ticket) the next time I'm on I should be all fixed and looking forward to 15th June when premier league fixtures are out....

Come on lads get the job done...

UTO

FTB

WAWAW