Seetickets

Guest scott the owl

Do people really believe a ticket company like see wont deliver peoples tickets on time? People creating panic for no reason, get a grip

Edited by scott the owl

Bought mine Wednesday, had to ring up because I put wrong email address in, said they were going to be dispatched on either Friday or Monday! Then had a mild panic when she said if your setting off to London and haven't recieved them give us a call!

My point exactly - from Wednesday to Monday = 5 days

Therefore anybody purchasing on Monday will have to wait until the postman arrives on Saturday am, before setting off for the match FFS!

Do people really believe a ticket company like see wont deliver peoples tickets on time? People creating panic for no reason, get a grip

Well said.

It's a fair system, prioritising those people who attend games regularly and going through the points system.

The SEE tickets website is fantastic and really simple and easy to use, and by all accounts, the telephone operators at See Tickets have been really helpful.

Therefore anybody purchasing on Monday will have to wait until the postman arrives on Saturday am, before setting off for the match FFS!

You're being ridiculous and scaremongering.

Not 5 working days though that is it? More like 3, so purchase Tuesday, ticket Friday at the latest I would think.

General sale isn't until Tuesday. Do you really think they would sell the tickets on those days if there was no way of getting them there in time?

Guest scott the owl

Pretty sure anybody who orders tickets Tuesday will get them friday morning, if it even makes it to Tuesday