Seetickets

See Tickets bounced me out twice and made me register with them (I was mildly put out to say the least) - so might be an idea to register in advance just in case.

Looks like all the top price tickets (middle tier) have now gone as currently only being offered categories 2 - 5

See Tickets bounced me out twice and made me register with them (I was mildly put out to say the least) - so might be an idea to register in advance just in case.

Looks like all the top price tickets (middle tier) have now gone as currently only being offered categories 2 - 5

Cat 2 is also middle tier though?

Good to hear. Were there still a few CAT 2 blocks (pink) left buddy?

Yep. I had a look at pink ones on NW side for getting to the tube station easy. Blocks 242, 243, 244 and 245 all had seats available. I'd imagine the SW corner would have plenty too as it is further from Wembley Way but tbh I didn't check the block numbers here.

Yep. I had a look at pink ones on NW side for getting to the tube station easy. Blocks 242, 243, 244 and 245 all had seats available. I'd imagine the SW corner would have plenty too as it is further from Wembley Way but tbh I didn't check the block numbers here.

Brilliant, cheers for the update mate. Hopefully I can bag myself a single ticket in either of those blocks tomorrow morning!

Have any members tried inputting their client ID into the website to see if you get a 'you cannot buy tickets till 21/05' message? Or are they still seeing 'client ID not recognized'?

I got the latter...

Ditto - just tried it. I'd imagine the member IDs will get loaded in last thing today/early tomorrow morning.

@SWFCTickets just posted this:

Please note that if you are not applicable to buy today the SEE system will say it does not recognise you until you are applicable #swfc

Have any members tried inputting their client ID into the website to see if you get a 'you cannot buy tickets till 21/05' message? Or are they still seeing 'client ID not recognized'?

This Seeticket system is smarter than that. You cannot jump the queue. Also you only get a few minutes to complete your transaction....so don't dither when you get through.

This Seeticket system is smarter than that. You cannot jump the queue. Also you only get a few minutes to complete your transaction....so don't dither when you get through.

I wasn't trying to jump the queue. I was purely interested to see if the 'error' message had change due the fact ST holders were seeing something different.