Seetickets

COMPUTER HAS BEEN FIXED LADS

TICKET UPDATE @ 11:30am

YOU ARE WELCOME YOU PLASTIC PART TIME BUGGERS

Don't you mean "ticket update at 10.30"? lol

Grey means sold out? What's with the different shades of Grey? lol

Edited by ohgoditsjames

Seems a bit odd the way it's distributed, the club Wembley people better turn up, won't be happy if they don't cause they'll be leaving Enpty seats! lol

Club Wembley members can put them up for sale through the Club Wembley website, so I suspect most who aren't going would have re-sold them!

If I don't get a ticket in the Wednesday end, my plan is to buy in the Hull end, as close to Wednesday as possible, get in the stadium early and sneak into the Wednesday end - might even end up in a Club Wembley seat if there is one unsold! lol

Club Wembley members can put them up for sale through the Club Wembley website, so I suspect most who aren't going would have re-sold them!

If I don't get a ticket in the Wednesday end, my plan is to buy in the Hull end, as close to Wednesday as possible, get in the stadium early and sneak into the Wednesday end - might even end up in a Club Wembley seat if there is one unsold! lol

I have a spare season ticket ID available (mine) as I used my Dads because isn't going?

Dear eDDie

What do the colours mean?

Yours sincerely

ONE OF THE PLASTIC PART TIME BUGGERS

Colours are ticket categories (Pink = 2, Green = 3, Yellow = 4, Blue = 5)

Grey of ANY shade is sold out

Guest frogowl

Hundreds if not thousands of owls are going to be in my position. Not able to bag a ticket as a member until Sat but need another for my brother who will be in the general free for all on Tuesday. If I manage to get another  2 seats together on Tuesday (using my families registered id's) then my Sat ticket will be spare. How are we going to organise getting those tickets to owls fans that still need them? On here?

Hundreds if not thousands of owls are going to be in my position. Not able to bag a ticket as a member until Sat but need another for my brother who will be in the general free for all on Tuesday. If I manage to get another  2 seats together on Tuesday (using my families registered id's) then my Sat ticket will be spare. How are we going to organise getting those tickets to owls fans that still need them? On here?

If everyone did this & fans jumped the queue, you wouldn't be happy if you couldn't get 2 seats together on Tuesday

QUESTION:  Got my ticket as a ST holder but am getting two for my Bro's on Tuesday..... as I am the "Lead", will the site accept two applications from my "friends and family" list without having me "lead" this one?

:picnic: