Seetickets

Posted this in tickets forum but said would try here as well just in case.

Hi,

I know everyone is looking for one & in all likelihood nobody will be able to help but said I would give it a shout.

Myself & my father come over from Ireland at least 3 times a year every year for a game. This means that I am eligible for one ticket tomorrow as I have 60 priority points. However, as I buy them on my account & stupidly did not add him as friends & family, he has no points meaning I would have to wait til Tuesday which is a lottery. 

Both of us are genuine fans who have spent a lot of money following us over the last 20 years & like many, I have never been to Wembley, new or old. 

As I said earlier, I know people will have their own priorities but I would be really grateful if someone who isn't going, could help out. It would mean a lot. PM me if you want.

Thanks,

Steve

Posted this in tickets forum but said would try here as well just in case.

Hi,

I know everyone is looking for one & in all likelihood nobody will be able to help but said I would give it a shout.

Myself & my father come over from Ireland at least 3 times a year every year for a game. This means that I am eligible for one ticket tomorrow as I have 60 priority points. However, as I buy them on my account & stupidly did not add him as friends & family, he has no points meaning I would have to wait til Tuesday which is a lottery. 

Both of us are genuine fans who have spent a lot of money following us over the last 20 years & like many, I have never been to Wembley, new or old. 

As I said earlier, I know people will have their own priorities but I would be really grateful if someone who isn't going, could help out. It would mean a lot. PM me if you want.

Thanks,

Steve

If you've purchased more than one ticket for games, apparently you can get 10 TPP for each game transferred to another count that hasn't bought a ticket for the game.

If you've purchased more than one ticket for games, apparently you can get 10 TPP for each game transferred to another count that hasn't bought a ticket for the game.

I've been trying to get this question answered but no chance of getting through to ticket office 😠

Tried that on Tuesday in the club shop. Took all the printed tickets that had the ST ID number printed on them to try and get them added to the ID of the person who used it.

They said absolutely no chance.

So have they changed their mind now?

This happened to me when I logged in on my wife's laptop. I feared the worst but logged in on my PC and it loaded all the ticket category options for us to choose from.

I have no idea what was going on, but I'd try again on another computer or even log out and back in on the same machine if I were you.

Fingers crossed for you.

I changed from laptop to tablet and problem solved!!!  Thanks mate, you're a STAR !!