Seetickets

Sorted my ticket and my +1, both members nice and easy that was!

Don't see what all the fuss is about?

It's unfortunate for the people that can't get a ticket this early that have bought there tickets through a friend all season, but i'm confident these will make general sale!

Is grey completely sold out or limited availability?

Effectively sold out - individual blocks keep popping back into availability but there must only be a handful of tickets left in each of them.

It had to happen to somebody but why me?? We are both members, entered client ID and post codes and got straight in. Tried to get our ticket but then saw 'tickets available 24th may on right had side, thats on GENERAL SALE day!!

Am i doing something wrong??

It had to happen to somebody but why me?? We are both members, entered client ID and post codes and got straight in. Tried to get our ticket but then saw 'tickets available 24th may on right had side, thats on GENERAL SALE day!!

I'd get onto the ticket office sharpish.

It doesn't even let you on to the selection page if your ID's aren't valid...