Seetickets

Any idea what to do if client ID doesn't have a postcode???

It's impossible.

If you have created an ID from scratch then it's a required field.

If you've created it from within friends and family it defaults to the same postcode of the person who creates it.

It's impossible.

If you've created it from within friends and family it defaults to the same postcode of the person who creates it.

That's great cheers mate for that

Guest wewantsturrockback

perhaps a daft question - but for friends and family set up on my system - I can see their IDs but not their post code (at least their post code as per my friends and family list).  Is there way to see these in my account? 

I have a few people with different post codes (as have moved since first setup) and I'm not sure which one is correct

It's impossible.

Well hopefully that's it because when you log on with his ID it shows his address correctly but unfortunately that's in Spain!!!

As of 21.45pm Friday night, seeticket website says only 15% of the tickets have been despatched by post (on the order tracker page). If first dab was on Wednesday this week, then it's looking a bit tight to get numbers / posted by next Friday - notwithstanding those who may be left with buying residual tickets on general sale next Tuesday...

Squeaky bum time indeed!

Edited by owls-swfc

QUESTION:  Got my ticket as a ST holder but am getting two for my Bro's on Tuesday..... as I am the "Lead", will the site accept two applications from my "friends and family" list without having me "lead" this one?

:picnic:

Just put one of their details in as lead. 

As of 21.45pm Friday night, seeticket website says only 15% of the tickets have been despatched by post (on the order tracker page). If first dab was on Wednesday this week, then it's looking a bit tight to get numbers / posted by next Friday - notwithstanding those who may be left with buying residual tickets on general sale next Tuesday...

Squeaky bum time indeed!

Will have to pay the extortionate £6 delivery option. I do think it's very late in the day to start GS. Will affect people's travel plans too and train fares etc will go up.

Has anybody actually received their tickets by post from seeticket yet? Still says only 15% despatched as of saturday 6.30 am, on the website tracker!

#franticpanic

Bought mine Wednesday, had to ring up because I put wrong email address in, said they were going to be dispatched on either Friday or Monday! Then had a mild panic when she said if your setting off to London and haven't recieved them give us a call!

Guest scott the owl

Has anybody actually received their tickets by post from seeticket yet? Still says only 15% despatched as of saturday 6.30 am, on the website tracker!

#franticpanic