Seetickets

I've everything to let me buy today,but it's telling me to wait until 14.00 tomorrow.Although I'm a foundation member and have the letter and number confirming this it doesn't seem to be registered.Tried ringing the ticket office 5 times yesterday to check what was going on but lost the will to live as it kept putting me on hold.

Guest Robster01

I've everything to let me buy today,but it's telling me to wait until 14.00 tomorrow.Although I'm a foundation member and have the letter and number confirming this it doesn't seem to be registered.Tried ringing the ticket office 5 times yesterday to check what was going on but lost the will to live as it kept putting me on hold.

When did you sign up for foundation membership?

It had to happen to somebody but why me?? We are both members, entered client ID and post codes and got straight in. Tried to get our ticket but then saw 'tickets available 24th may on right had side, thats on GENERAL SALE day!!

Am i doing something wrong??

This happened to me when I logged in on my wife's laptop. I feared the worst but logged in on my PC and it loaded all the ticket category options for us to choose from.

I have no idea what was going on, but I'd try again on another computer or even log out and back in on the same machine if I were you.

Fingers crossed for you.

Ffs!

At this rate (casual) I won't get a ticket

Family/work/life dictated my decision, to not purchase a season ticket 🤓 Now I find myself, ringing everyone I have ever known, who supports Wednesday.....

Such I tailface.

UTO

Great service from See Tickets, I waited 3 hours+ for Brighton at Home tickets...

I was able to purchase seats that I'm very happy with in less than 3 minutes...

The online system, gives a countdown once you've selected your tickets, so don't dilly dally...

Edited by bigash_swfc

Guest frogowl

If anyone finds themselves with a spare ticket now that they managed to get sat together after today's allocation then PM me please.

I might be in similar position to offer spare ticket after Tuesday, if they reach that far.

Essentials so far bought ... 2 blue wigs, inflatable banana, dolphin and giant ring, 8 metres of silk ribbon for car and bag of blue balloons.

I signed up for foundation Tuesday 4pm and used my ID today