Seetickets

Morning everyone.

Can those lucky enough to be buying a ticket today just leave a quick guide to using the site and provide a review of the process?

Would be very helpful for us Owls buying ours in a couple of days time. If there are any any confusing points on the journey to buying the tickets I'm sure everyone would appreciate being told.

Thanks in advance.

yeah was thinking this. Im a bit worried about the postcode bit as i dont have one.

Have an existing See account for gigs and stuff but expecting issues when they link to Wednesday database.

If you have a customer ID with swfc they will have an address and postcode on your account, if it's changed since they took your details ring them up to check

Well thats a good start. i have an a/c with See which I cannot log on to.  Had to re-register. Done that and still cannot find the event listed

Anyone got through on the site and seen it listed ?.

piece of cake really.

once you have selected which category you are in (as in the link above) it takes you into a screen where you enter the ID and postcode of up to the 8 people you want to buy tickets for.

next screen then shows all the different categories of tickets available. You just need to select the category and the block you want to sit in for each of the people you are buying tickets for

next is the payment and address screen.

confirm the details and you should get a confirmation that the payment has been processed.

i don't have a see account and didn't need to create one

Use this link, I couldn't find it on their website!

Click book now, it gives you 7/8 spaces to enter enough post code's and ID's. Click continue, choose which price category & block.

Done.

SIMPLES

Every time I enter all the details it tells me the ticket date is 24th May (Gen sale) but we've all got more than enough points?!