Seetickets

Just to let everyone know I got home from work today at 3.00pm and logged on to try to buy 4 tickets, all season ticket holders all with 500 points and got the "id not recognised " message for one of them.

Tried refreshing, checked all the ids on the OS, tried calling Hillsborough on the number on the OS ( the one that says call on this number if you're having problems logging in ) couldn't get through, sent an email, got a generic response saying there was no guarantee they could get back to me before the final. Decided there was no option but to get in the car drive across town at rush hour to try to get to ticket office before 5.00 pm.

Got to the ticket office and was told it was because the ID that wasn't recognised had been marked by Wednesday as disabled and therefore wasn't recognised by SEE because all disabled tickets are being sold through Hillsborough. Just to be clear the ticket holder is not registered disabled and we have never had any other issues or privileges from Hillsborough to suggest that they had the id marked as disabled. The girl at the ticket office couldn't explain it ,but said she had taken the marker off and suggested I go away and try to log on again and it should work.

Here is the warning if this happens to any one else DON'T just walk away, we tried a couple of times to log in on different phones while we were still there and still couldn't get the ID recognised, the girl behind the counter then tried to log on on one of their computers and could not get the ID recognised.

In the end she sorted us out by selling us the 4 tickets there and then from the tickets they have at Hillsborough, it meant we had less choice of where to sit but at least we had the tickets in our hands and saved booking fees and postage.

How do you mean got "physical" hard paper tickets in your hands - they are only available by post, following online and phone to (See)

Unless I've missed something - tickets are not available via the club shop, WTF?

Yes we have 4 physical hard paper tickets in our hands. Wednesday have several large boxes of tickets behind the counter at the ticket office. They are for people that are "registered" with the club as disabled, but because the club had mistakenly marked my dads id as disabled and they couldn't sort it out they let me buy from them.

Just to let everyone know I got home from work today at 3.00pm and logged on to try to buy 4 tickets, all season ticket holders all with 500 points and got the "id not recognised " message for one of them.

Tried refreshing, checked all the ids on the OS, tried calling Hillsborough on the number on the OS ( the one that says call on this number if you're having problems logging in ) couldn't get through, sent an email, got a generic response saying there was no guarantee they could get back to me before the final. Decided there was no option but to get in the car drive across town at rush hour to try to get to ticket office before 5.00 pm.

Got to the ticket office and was told it was because the ID that wasn't recognised had been marked by Wednesday as disabled and therefore wasn't recognised by SEE because all disabled tickets are being sold through Hillsborough. Just to be clear the ticket holder is not registered disabled and we have never had any other issues or privileges from Hillsborough to suggest that they had the id marked as disabled. The girl at the ticket office couldn't explain it ,but said she had taken the marker off and suggested I go away and try to log on again and it should work.

Here is the warning if this happens to any one else DON'T just walk away, we tried a couple of times to log in on different phones while we were still there and still couldn't get the ID recognised, the girl behind the counter then tried to log on on one of their computers and could not get the ID recognised.

In the end she sorted us out by selling us the 4 tickets there and then from the tickets they have at Hillsborough, it meant we had less choice of where to sit but at least we had the tickets in our hands and saved booking fees and postage.

This has happened to me today too, I should've booked 5 tickets but like an idiot I forgot one of the ID numbers and only booked 4. I rang see back up to see if there was a way of adding to my order or cancelling the original and making a new one, they wanted the 5th ID number but it wasn't showing up on their system. I drove down to the ticket office and managed to get there just before 5 and found out that the ID is registered disabled. I then rang see back up to see if I could cancel the order and then buy 5 new tickets direct from the ticket office.

Turns out they can't refund apparently as it's already been processed so I had to buy the 5th ticket from the ticket office as close to my original 4 seats as possible which is two blocks on, it's error on my part for not booking all 5 together but it seems stupid that they coulsnt just refund the order. The new ticket is the same category so assuming we all stand I'm hoping the old fella is gonna be able to squeeze Inbetween amongst us. I don't know if anybody can see a solution to my problem?

Edited by MichaelSwfc1867

Guest LozzaOwl

Anyone got a update of which blocks have sold and what's left? There was a post at 3pm yesterday when someone posted a screen shot of availability... Just wondered if anyone had a more recent one?

Cheers.

Hi everyone I added my son to my friends and family and therefore got an Id for him but worried that because I didn't create an account officially for him will it be accepted because it did not allow me to put a postcode in or would I just enter mine cheers thanks

Guest LozzaOwl

Update @ 7am:

Cheers for this update.

My nerves are shot waiting for my allocated slot to buy!

Not much has changed, corner blocks 231 and 232 sold out.