Seetickets

Hi everyone I added my son to my friends and family and therefore got an Id for him but worried that because I didn't create an account officially for him will it be accepted because it did not allow me to put a postcode in or would I just enter mine cheers thanks

Worth checking with the Club, but I believe the postcode in this incident is the postcode of the person who set up the account - you in other words.

Offering a good service though, so can't complain.

I'm not denying they're good. But if it's true what I read elsewhere that th'ull are not getting charged then see tickets are coining it in from us.

Guest In_Milan_We_Trust

Got mine, even had the audacity to release the tickets I had been given twice so as to get better seats!!

Easiest site I have ever used for booking tickets. Confirmation email sent instantly. Roll on the 28th.

WAWAW

Just out of interest do we think there filling it from bottom to top cos everyone I've spoken to so far is near the bottom?

The levels are dictated by price

Highest at the front, lowest at the back

At the highest point it is like watching subbuteo players

Mine are on level 3 which is a good view

Just out of interest do we think there filling it from bottom to top cos everyone I've spoken to so far is near the bottom?

Yeah, seems that you are allocated the 'front' row when picking your block - blocks being filled from front to back. 

By far the easiest tickets I have purchased online, pick seats and block automatically though but I'd happily sit on the roof, but I won't settle until I have them in my hands,

Look forward to seeing you around the stadium next Saturday, I'm a Wembley virgin due to age and the team I support.

UTO

WAWAW 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️🔵⚪️

Block 128

Row 19

Seats 149-150-151

Edited by Wally1990