Seetickets

Hi everyone is there a link to a good detailed row and block seating plan and category's for the game you can see before I get to buy tickets cos I have no idea where to sit....where are the family areas cheers thanks

When you go into the see site there's a ground plan on a different tab on the same page.

I know wembley is bigger but in terms of seating position would the nose bleeding seats be like the grandstand at Hillsborough as thats where I always go with the young Un cheers UTO

Considerably further away but the view is still decent enough

I've stood on the very back row for an England game before, not bad

Definitely going general sale. I reckon there will be 12/15k on general sale.

Cheers mate hope so WAWAW

Considerably further away but the view is still decent enough

I've stood on the very back row for an England game before, not bad

Cheers mate good to know UTO

Definitely going general sale. I reckon there will be 12/15k on general sale.

General sale for this one means no purchase history whatsoever.

I'm sure it will make it, but 12-15 seems out unless by general sale you mean not members.

I believe from what ticket office staff have told people I know we have about 21,000 season tickets holders and members.

Should that be true absolutely no way will this not make general sale

Please remember not all those 21,000 can go for various reasons.

There's also 2,500 Owls Foundation members and also there's the club staff who are all entitled to tickets.

General sale for this one means no purchase history whatsoever.

I'm sure it will make it, but 12-15 seems out unless by general sale you mean not members.

After those with purchase history who can buy on Monday I'd be surprised if there's more than 10,000 left for general sale on Tuesday morning.

There's also 2,500 Owls Foundation members and also there's the club staff who are all entitled to tickets.

After those with purchase history who can buy on Monday I'd be surprised if there's more than 10,000 left for general sale on Tuesday morning.

Foundation members are included in the 21k

As for the second point - that's the million dollar question, how many fans without ST / membership etc have got points on their ID. From what I'm reading on here, I don't think there'll be a right lot. Seems people just haven't been buying tickets and getting points on their ID.

So maybe a good few thousand will be on sale Tuesday - I reckon so

Foundation members are included in the 21k

As for the second point - that's the million dollar question, how many fans without ST / membership etc have got points on their ID. From what I'm reading on here, I don't think there'll be a right lot. Seems people just haven't been buying tickets and getting points on their ID.

So maybe a good few thousand will be on sale Tuesday - I reckon so

Could be reason I've got 10,670 points.  lol

Think main point everyone needs to take in is that prior tonext week if you want to buy a ticket for yourself and others is to get the others set up on swfc with a user ID ASAP.

I'm going to get 4 members' tickets on Saturday morning. I've previously bought all the tickets online for the 4 of us any time we've been to a game, inputting their membership card numbers on the Wednesday website. Will having their membership numbers and postcodes be enough, or is there something else I need to get the other 3 to do before Saturday morning?

I realise I'm being a bit slow here, but it's been a long day and I can't face it all going boobies up on Saturday!