Seetickets

By far the easiest tickets I have purchased online, pick seats and block automatically though but I'd happily sit on the roof, but I won't settle until I have them in my hands,

Look forward to seeing you around the stadium next Saturday, I'm a Wembley virgin due to age and the team I support.

UTO

WAWAW 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️🔵⚪️

Block 128

Row 19

Seats 149-150-151

I am going to get there early and put a towel folded into the shape of a swan on your seat to welcome you to Wembley.

Hi, harpur,

Got mine , though the system kept telling me that I'd logged in through Facebook, which I never use. Finally got through and ticket is Block 124 row 4

For info, Harpur and I are both ST holders, but he has more points than me. He booked his in the first tranch, mine was booked in the second. It appears that the system will not recognise your id until the appointed time. Then simply enter your Client Id  folowed by Post code. This opens up your full list of categories. Note that it says Adults, followed underneath by Under17, 65 and over.

Beside that will appear a column wwith the various blocks.

It's a good idea to visit the 'Wembley Stadium' website before to give you a general ideaof where you want to be. Pick your block then go to buy tickets. This gives you 6 mins to complete the details so its as well to have your ST card with your  client ID

Got 3 emails back quickly, two with links asking to confirm my e-mail, the third giving me my seat , category, cost etc.

Tip. Take everything SLOWLY. don't try to rush it. 6 mins may not seem a lot, but DO yOUR HOMEWORK beforehand, and have your details handy.

Guest _Ibbo_

Its one of the best online booking system i've ever used. 

Its as simple as ordering tickets can be. 

FYI all members who are getting the 'ID not recognised' message.

I've just called Seetickets to query this. They have confirmed the membership ID's haven't been loaded into their system yet, hence the message been seen. Only ST client IDs are present at the moment. He was able to confirm my ID/postcode was correct though, and that Seetickets do 'have it'. The chap also confirmed the ID's are loaded in via an automated process. Very helpful service.

Just tried this. They could not tell me and said I needed to talk to the club. Anyone else had this?

Just tried this. They could not tell me and said I needed to talk to the club. Anyone else had this?

Strange. The chap I spoke to was very helpful and was able to confirm mine. I simply explained I was member and gave him my client ID. He then cross referenced it and confirmed they have my details. Maybe call back, and see if you get a different member of staff? 

Hi everyone I added my son to my friends and family and therefore got an Id for him but worried that because I didn't create an account officially for him will it be accepted because it did not allow me to put a postcode in or would I just enter mine cheers thanks

If you've added him to your friends and family he therefore has an account, you've just not used it yet.

An ID means it's setup, if you go to Wednesday's ticket login screen on Swfc.co.uk it explains on the right hand side before you login that you are already registered if you have an ID

If you've added him to your friends and family he therefore has an account, you've just not used it yet.

An ID means it's setup, if you go to Wednesday's ticket login screen on Swfc.co.uk it explains on the right hand side before you login that you are already registered if you have an ID

Cheers mate so when my time comes I just enter my postcode when buying his ticket UTO