Seetickets

There is absolutely zero chance this won't make general sale. Remember not every single person who can buy a ticket before general sale will.

There will be people on holiday, people who don't want to travel, those who can't afford it and a million other reasons

I expect at least 10,000 on general sale

We sold out 32k for Brighton and although it made general sale that didn't have a general sale in the sense this does.

You only need to have bought one ticket home or away to have priority over general sale. fans who live outside sheff will have all done this when they buy away tickets for games near where they live. Who knows how many it actually is but I think 10k sounds a lot still.

General sale for this one means no purchase history whatsoever.

I'm sure it will make it, but 12-15 seems out unless by general sale you mean not members.

still think there will be 12k left.

Don't forget season ticket holders could get two per ID before it got to general sale for Brighton, this time that can't happen

Add to that we probably have about 8000 more tickets

Oh yeah. Good point. Forgot about that.

Guest shaneh

Soz if asked before but can I upgrade a kids to adult? My boy has a season ticket but won't be going. Would like to get a mate a ticket on my boys ID if I can. Cheers.

I'm going to get 4 members' tickets on Saturday morning. I've previously bought all the tickets online for the 4 of us any time we've been to a game, inputting their membership card numbers on the Wednesday website. Will having their membership numbers and postcodes be enough, or is there something else I need to get the other 3 to do before Saturday morning?

I realise I'm being a bit slow here, but it's been a long day and I can't face it all going boobies up on Saturday!

ID and postcode for each - that's all you need.

If you want to check, log on to see tickets tomorrow and click to buy - then put all the details in for each card, you should get a message that says 'not eligible for tickets til 20th'

Guest Gornaldo

If you want to check, log on to see tickets tomorrow and click to buy - then put all the details in for each card, you should get a message that says 'not eligible for tickets til 20th'

But also others are getting the 'ID not recognised' message too. I think they'll be loading the eligible ID's day by day.

Cheers, pal. Think I'm just being a bit paranoid about it all!

Guest LozzaOwl

But also others are getting the 'ID not recognised' message too. I think they'll be loading the eligible ID's day by day.

Yes I'm getting "Sorry we couldn't find details for your client/supporter ID"

Do I need to check my ID is valid or is it just that it's not my allocated time to buy yet?

Just worried about it coming to purchase day and my ID not working, as other have had a error message detailing the date tickets available to them.

Cheers.

Guest Gornaldo

Are you a season ticket holder cos if your not it will not recognise your ID yet.

If I'm wrong in what I'm about to say somebody correct me but if for example your a member it will start recognising your ID at 9am Saturday

Yep, exactly.

Yes I'm getting "Sorry we couldn't find details for your client/supporter ID"

Do I need to check my ID is valid or is it just that it's not my allocated time to buy yet?

Just worried about it coming to purchase day and my ID not working, as other have had a error message detailing the date tickets available to them.

Cheers.

It's because your ID isn't on system yet. Don't panic.

Guest LozzaOwl

Are you a season ticket holder cos if your not it will not recognise your ID yet.

If I'm wrong in what I'm about to say somebody correct me but if for example your a member it will start recognising your ID at 9am Saturday

Not ST holder. I'm a Member, so yea I think my ID will register at the time. Well hope so!

Very nervous times! :/

Quick question for people who have already bought tickets, and apologies if this has already been covered...

Can you view the seating plan/choose which block when using an iPad/iPhone?

Or is it like the SWFC ticket site and requires Flash Player?

Quick question for people who have already bought tickets, and apologies if this has already been covered...

Can you view the seating plan/choose which block when using an iPad/iPhone?

Or is it like the SWFC ticket site and requires Flash Player?

I think it would be OK. I used a computer so I can't be sure. It's a picture of the Wednesday end of the ground not flash and you only get to to select your block. No messing like Wednesday for individual seats.

From memory the plan is on another page to the 'buying' screen.

I wouldn't recommend an iPad. You'll likely be in a auto refreshing queue. I wouldn't trust a tablet with that. Also, you'll have card verification pop ups and all sorts.

I'd strongly recommend a computer if you've got access to one.

Edited by dave

Sorry if mentioned earlier might have missed it but my ID has been used as I'm a season ticket holder but I've been in the Owls foundation since the start can I buy another ticket in a few days when the foundation date is or will my ID not work again?

Just to let everyone know I got home from work today at 3.00pm and logged on to try to buy 4 tickets, all season ticket holders all with 500 points and got the "id not recognised " message for one of them.

Tried refreshing, checked all the ids on the OS, tried calling Hillsborough on the number on the OS ( the one that says call on this number if you're having problems logging in ) couldn't get through, sent an email, got a generic response saying there was no guarantee they could get back to me before the final. Decided there was no option but to get in the car drive across town at rush hour to try to get to ticket office before 5.00 pm.

Got to the ticket office and was told it was because the ID that wasn't recognised had been marked by Wednesday as disabled and therefore wasn't recognised by SEE because all disabled tickets are being sold through Hillsborough. Just to be clear the ticket holder is not registered disabled and we have never had any other issues or privileges from Hillsborough to suggest that they had the id marked as disabled. The girl at the ticket office couldn't explain it ,but said she had taken the marker off and suggested I go away and try to log on again and it should work.

Here is the warning if this happens to any one else DON'T just walk away, we tried a couple of times to log in on different phones while we were still there and still couldn't get the ID recognised, the girl behind the counter then tried to log on on one of their computers and could not get the ID recognised.

In the end she sorted us out by selling us the 4 tickets there and then from the tickets they have at Hillsborough, it meant we had less choice of where to sit but at least we had the tickets in our hands and saved booking fees and postage.