Seetickets

FYI all members who are getting the 'ID not recognised' message.

I've just called Seetickets to query this. They have confirmed the membership ID's haven't been loaded into their system yet, hence the message been seen. Only ST client IDs are present at the moment. He was able to confirm my ID/postcode was correct though, and that Seetickets do 'have it'. The chap also confirmed the ID's are loaded in via an automated process. Very helpful service.

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

The postcode for each client ID is the postcode on each client IDs account, it may be an old one or it may even be a family members postcode if they set up the IDs.

Only way to be sure and save yourself the panic is to login on Swfc.co.uk to each ID one by one and go to my details and check the postcodes.

Spoke to a Hull fan today who doesn't think they will sell 30,000 never mind nearly 40,000. Combination of apathy re the club/owner and the fact they have been to Wembley a few times in recent years.

Football is all about money these days and I'd be very surprised if the FA didn't plan for this kind of event. 10,000 empty seats is edging towards £750k in lost revenue and I would hope they've had the foresight to sell the sections next to the segregation very last. If allowed, I honestly think we could sell the best part of 50,000, which would be the biggest support from 1 club Wembley has ever seen.

Spoke to a Hull fan today who doesn't think they will sell 30,000 never mind nearly 40,000. Combination of apathy re the club/owner and the fact they have been to Wembley a few times in recent years.

Football is all about money these days and I'd be very surprised if the FA didn't plan for this kind of event. 10,000 empty seats is edging towards £750k in lost revenue and I would hope they've had the foresight to sell the sections next to the segregation very last. If allowed, I honestly think we could sell the best part of 50,000, which would be the biggest support from 1 club Wembley has ever seen.

They only sold around 25,000 against Utd in semi final, I can't see them selling more than 30,000 either.

They're allowing all their fans to buy 3 each, THREE! And they only have 2 phases of sales. In fact looking at it, on phase 2, which is their general sale on Friday they can buy 6 per customer number! Mustn't have many on their database! Pathetic really.

Just shows how few fans they must have. If they sell it out, it'll be full of their nans, grandads and other halfs who are just there for a day out!

1 each, full of true wednesdayites singing our hearts out. Proper support.

Edited by slow83

FYI all members who are getting the 'ID not recognised' message.

I've just called Seetickets to query this. They have confirmed the membership ID's haven't been loaded into their system yet, hence the message been seen. Only ST client IDs are present at the moment. He was able to confirm my ID/postcode was correct though, and that Seetickets do 'have it'. The chap also confirmed the ID's are loaded in via an automated process. Very helpful service.

erm.......what number did you phone?

Keep looking on their website but can't find it anywhere.

Doesn't require you to make an account and all in all is pretty easy, though I was disappointed you could only choose your block and not the seat.

They do this so they don't end up with 4000 singular seats on Monday and groups of five getting split up

Anybody getting grief trying to buy disabled and carer tickets?

SWFC Ticket Office swamped and calls dropping out before they are even answering. Already missed one points deadline.

As this is the only way to get these tickets, according to instructions, it's not looking good for a disabled chap who's had a season ticket for the past fifteen years.

Thanks for the swift reply...S_W_F_C

Disabled/carers tickets are only available from the Ticket Office. I've spoken to SEE tonight and they can't issue them so we can't book online.

We live miles away so getting to the ground to pick up tickets is not possible. So, I followed the rules and phoned up the ticket office. Me and a couple of others must have called dozens of times today and couldn't get through.

It's a bit annoying really, as the lad has got enough points on his card to collect today.

I guess I'll have to keep phoning tomorrow and hope I get lucky. I've sent an email to the Ticket Office (as per instructions) but the automatic reply suggests that they are not guaranteeing a reply.