Seetickets

I've been pooing it all afternoon as one of my mates client ID wasn't recognised. Was thinking I'd have had to drive to Sheffield from Bradford in the morning to sort out.

Turned out I'd put the wrong postcode and the client ID was fine. My mate had moved from that address years ago and hadn't updated his address with the club.

I'm a member so it will come up not recognised until Saturday at 9am......is that right?

I can buy mine from 9am in the morning and did a test run this afternoon which came up with the problem I mention in my post a few minutes ago.

I'm not convinced that names 'go live' after a certain time/date but I'm happy to be corrected if this is the case.

Please post in the morning and let me know id be interested to see

My honest opinion would be keep trying and see if the message changes to something along the lines of 'you can't buy a ticket until a certain time/date'.

I'm glad I had a go at booking this aft or I'd be pooing it tomorrow morning because of the postcode issue.

Can anyone help? I have my own client ID but am only listed in 'friends and family' section on my dads account and don't have my own, do I need to create an account for myself or does having a client ID suffice?

A Client ID and the postcode registered to it are ALL you need.

However in answer to the other point, if you have a client ID you already have an account with Swfc online. Should you ever want to login to it you just need to remember or request a password reminder.

Edited by slow83

How do you mean got "physical" hard paper tickets in your hands - they are only available by post, following online and phone to (See)

Unless I've missed something - tickets are not available via the club shop, WTF?

The club will have been allocated a number of tickets for people like ticket office staff, groundstaff, admin, players families etc who will be able to purchase / given free. They probably dipped into those.

Sorry if mentioned earlier might have missed it but my ID has been used as I'm a season ticket holder but I've been in the Owls foundation since the start can I buy another ticket in a few days when the foundation date is or will my ID not work again?

Nope that's the same ID

I've been pooing it all afternoon as one of my mates client ID wasn't recognised. Was thinking I'd have had to drive to Sheffield from Bradford in the morning to sort out.

Turned out I'd put the wrong postcode and the client ID was fine. My mate had moved from that address years ago and hadn't updated his address with the club.

Exactly this, I think alot of people have failed to check ALL the postcodes registered with SWFC against each individual ID. Thankfully we did as I was surprised with one of them! I would recommend to everyone not yet ready to buy to login to each account your buying for and check the postcode before your phase comes up.

Sorry if mentioned earlier might have missed it but my ID has been used as I'm a season ticket holder but I've been in the Owls foundation since the start can I buy another ticket in a few days when the foundation date is or will my ID not work again?

Nope that's the same ID

Why are they saying Foundation members can purchase a ticket on Saturday? I bet 90% of foundation members have a season ticket or are club members.

FYI all members who are getting the 'ID not recognised' message.

I've just called Seetickets to query this. They have confirmed the membership ID's haven't been loaded into their system yet, hence the message been seen. Only ST client IDs are present at the moment. He was able to confirm my ID/postcode was correct though, and that Seetickets do 'have it'. The chap also confirmed the ID's are loaded in via an automated process. Very helpful service.