Play-off tickets

How is it "impossible" to not make general sale. Before it makes general sale, all season ticket holders, members, foundation members, new season tickets for next year and non members with 100 priority points will have been able to buy 2 tickets each.

Granted, it is very likely to make general sale but it's certainly not impossible that it doesn't.

There aren't 34000 of the above mentioned.

There aren't 34000 of the above mentioned.

If you add up all the S/T holders, all the members and all the people who have 100 priority points (10 games in 2 years) there must be 20,000. All of those people can buy 2 tickets before it would make general sale.

If segregation is in place, will only be around 30,000 home tickets available.

Bit miffed

Ive been nearly every home match but didnt do membership

A member who has never been gets priority

Wouldnt you have saved a fiver a match from being a member?

That's the only reason I took the membership. Paid for itself.

Quick question. Booked 2 tickets on line last night. Am I supposed to get an email confirmation. Nothing come through. Anyone else had this problem

Yes, same with me, was going to wait a few days, then ring if nothing has arrived.

Yes, same with me, was going to wait a few days, then ring if nothing has arrived.

Same here.

It's in my purchase history so not worried.

Same here.

It's in my purchase history so not worried.

We'll be getting 2k tickets wherever we go and that's the amount we'll be giving to whoever comes to Hillsborough

Is that a figure stipulated by the League, in the same way as the minimum 10% or whatever it is for Fa Cup?

I automatically assumed it was up to whatever club we ended up playing as to how many they wanted to give us and by the same token how many we wanted to give whoever we end up playing.

So are you saying that the 2000 we would give to whoever we would be playing, is again a figure set by the league and regardless if we could house say 3000 in for eg the top tier of the Lepps, without compromising our own fans, we would still only give then 2000?

Are you using 2000 as an arbitrary hunch, or is that amount based on some info from the clubs or league?

Just wondered, as we have season tickets with borderline priority points and the difference between an allocation of 2000 and say 3000 could make the difference between getting tickets for the away leg or not.  

Any other season ticket holders being asked to select a seat i.e. not defaulting to seat reserved as season ticket holder? Not getting an option to simply add to basket so can be sent to season ticket card; instead, wants me to select a different seat. Crazy system. Any recommendations?