Play-off tickets

Any other season ticket holders being asked to select a seat i.e. not defaulting to seat reserved as season ticket holder? Not getting an option to simply add to basket so can be sent to season ticket card; instead, wants me to select a different seat. Crazy system. Any recommendations?

Aha, go via Quick Seats and pre-selected. This numpty now sorted. 

Is that a figure stipulated by the League, in the same way as the minimum 10% or whatever it is for Fa Cup?

I automatically assumed it was up to whatever club we ended up playing as to how many they wanted to give us and by the same token how many we wanted to give whoever we end up playing.

So are you saying that the 2000 we would give to whoever we would be playing, is again a figure set by the league and regardless if we could house say 3000 in for eg the top tier of the Lepps, without compromising our own fans, we would still only give then 2000?

Are you using 2000 as an arbitrary hunch, or is that amount based on some info from the clubs or league?

Just wondered, as we have season tickets with borderline priority points and the difference between an allocation of 2000 and say 3000 could make the difference between getting tickets for the away leg or not.

From the club.

We have to get a minimum of 2,000 tickets or 10% of the capacity, whichever is lower. But obviously with every team in the play offs having a bigger capacity than 20,000, 2,000 will be the maximum we receive.

The club said 2,000 is the most we'll get and it's the most we'll be giving out.

Guest owl from retford

Got mine as soon as got home last night £ 20 is a bargain great move by the club

If we are genuinely looking at 2000 allocation for away leg then we absolutely must reciprocate.

Give them upper West, but only the top rows that make up 2000 seats and then net the bottom 1500 or so off.

Keep them up top away from the action and put lower lep on sale for home fans.

Tbh, only Boro would bring 2000.

Could put Brighton's bus-full in NW corner.

Should not be allowing 2 tickets per id number. There`s the potential for 10,000 fans to get tickets for their 1st game of the season. Club got this so wrong.

FFS. Play off tickets £20 and you find something to moan about!

Guest brimowl

FFS. Play off tickets £20 and you find something to moan about!

hes not moaning just stating a fact season ticket holders can buy 2 extra tickets on Thursday same day as members wether they have been to a game or not how's that right Edited by brimowl

Should not be allowing 2 tickets per id number. There`s the potential for 10,000 fans to get tickets for their 1st game of the season. Club got this so wrong.

Doubt me and my son will get a second ticket so that's only 9998 people attending their first game, think my nephew will be coming (his dad is a Season ticket holder, but he has been to about 5 games so no need to be nasty to him.

Seriously, I doubt this will happen, some season ticket holders will also be members an foundation members. I don't believe anyone will struggle that badly for a ticket as long as they purchase early. 10k attending there first game is not going to happen.

Edited by cazzaswfc

I used to log in using my client id and postcode. That isn't an option now and I have no password to log in the other way. Any ideas anyone apart from the obvious which is wait til Tuesday and phone up/queue. It also won't let me create a new account as it says my details are already stored. It cannot however recover any old password I may have. Feckin bad website.

They are alloing 2 tickets per id number after a certain date.

Obviously cannot do this now as they need to allow ST holders plenty of time to secure their seats.

Bit miffed

Ive been nearly every home match but didnt do membership

A member who has never been gets priority

To be honest then, that was a bit daft. Membership would have saved you money AND got you a ticket earlier. Probably worth a gamble even if only for the play-offs.

If it was one ticket per ID, it would be guaranteed to make general sale then anyone could buy a ticket with links to a member or not even if they have never been to a match before.

hes not moaning just stating a fact season ticket holders can buy 2 extra tickets on Thursday same day as members wether they have been to a game or not how's that right

Is this right? If it's 2 tickets per ID, doesn't this mean ST holders can buy 1 extra ticket from Thursday