Play-off tickets

If we can't now call the tune regarding S.Y.P. regarding the ground we never will.

Yeah, it's the perfect opportunity to sell NWC and Lepp to home fans. No tickets given to away team yet, tickets already on sale to home fans so hopefully we can get sales really moving and when it comes to allocating tickets for the away team we'll have a solid argument to save the Upper Lepp for us.

Really hope the away team just get the lowr Lepp but not sure that'll happen

Did it not give you an option?

I've ordered mine this morning and it defaulted to loaded onto card. Sorted.

Same for me...Got mine this morning...texted the lad he said he had got his loaded onto his card...an' I thought f.ook, can't remember doing that...on a re look it does actually default to loading on your card...

Waiting for the password recovery email to come no sign after an hour of waiting.

Sometimes emails aren't received especially if your emails are through Aol. I never receive confirmation via email when purchasing tickets online.

I used to log in using my client id and postcode. That isn't an option now and I have no password to log in the other way. Any ideas anyone apart from the obvious which is wait til Tuesday and phone up/queue. It also won't let me create a new account as it says my details are already stored. It cannot however recover any old password I may have. Feckin bad website.

When I go to login I have 3 options to choose.  The last one is Client ref; Surname and Postcode.  You shoudl be able to get on and order without having to call the club

2,000 to away club is all we HAVE to provide.

Whatever they give us we should match it.

Everyone praising the pricing - All net proceeds (policing, etc) goes in to the Play Off prize fund NOT to the club.

Anything more than £20 would have been a stupid.

UTO :biggrin:

Learn something new every day.

I think, if true that we only have to allow 2k to away fans - The club could go one further and earn some very easy brownie points and say "if you want to relocate to the presto upper, give us a call and we will sort it and swap your seats" - I have sat for a season in the lower leppings lane end when we were given the lower end as a home area some years back, but i'd love to sit up top for a big match and it would make so much more difference to the atmosphere.

I remember a game against Arsenal when we were sat in the Leppings lane end and it was electric, I was shocked - I was used to it being a poor atmosphere but having all four sides of the ground really make a difference.

Edited by salmonbones

Don't understand why people are assuming we can have half the Lepp for play off when we couldn't for the Cardiff game?

Officially it wasn't open yesterday but they seemed to be a lot of people sat in front of disabled area.

Bit miffed

Ive been nearly every home match but didnt do membership

A member who has never been gets priority

Is it possible to buy owls membership now? 

Edited by Shezza