Play-off tickets

Dont want to be negative and I'm not one who's against ticket prices but it only mentions what it'll cost season ticket holders, I presume members will get the same price but going on Arsenal game it was £14 dearer in parts of ground for that for non members

Says all adults are £20

Tickets for the home play off fixture are now on sale to STH only to claim their seat. £20 ALL Adults #swfc

Play Off Semi Final Tickets. £20 Adults, £15 Over 65's and 17-20, £10 U17 and £5 U11s. Sales details next #swfc

Play Off Semi Final. Tickets will just be on sale to current Season Ticket holders only until midnight on Wednesday 4th May

Play Off Semi Final: On sale to Members, Owls Foundation Members and new 2016/17 STH from 9am on Thursday 5th May #swfc

Play Off Semi Final: On sale to non STH or members with 100 priority points or more (10 games in 2 seasons) at 10am on Sunday 8th May #swfc

Play Off Semi Final: General sale is from Monday 9th May at 9am onwards #swfc

Sales restrictions: Currently 1 per STH holder, from Thursday onwards it is 2 per ID number for all remaining sale phases #swfc

What about the rest of us scum? 

I want me ticket!! I watched sheeeite for donkey's years (and then some good stuff and then sheeite again) and then some f@rts come and jump on the bandwagon and claim to be the only true fans cause they get weekends off and cause I work Saturdays I can't get a ticket.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!.

I know damned well who is behind all this injustice.

Taylor............OUT!

Taylor............OUT!

Taylor, Taylor, Taylor...............OUT OUT OUT!!!

I have over 100 points but always go with my mate and my 9 year old nephew and I get us the tickets, I'm taking it this means as it's two per id we won't be able to go as a 3?

Would only be able to buy 3rd ticket on general sale.

Can season ticket holders then buy more after midnight on 4th May then?

No, tickets are off sale after midnight. From 9am on Thursday, S/T holders will be able to buy 1 additional ticket.

A quick question may sound daft but I've never bought online. If I claim my ST seat is it loaded to the season ticket or will I have to print out?

It will probably go onto the card by default, or it will ask you if you prefer to print it out or pick it up at the ground on the day.

A quick question may sound daft but I've never bought online. If I claim my ST seat is it loaded to the season ticket or will I have to print out?

It's loaded onto your card. If you press quick seats it will pick your own seat.

I'm not complaining at all, it's a fantastic gesture from the club/Chansiri.

But it does make a mockery of the Categories A & A* doesn't it?

Everybody said, that those two categories would be saved for playoff games if we got there.

Well we have...and it's category G.

The playoff game would've sold out at todays pricing and maybe even Category A.

So it's a genuinely brilliant gesture from Chansiri.  

Guest Ash76

It doesn't make a mockery of the A and A*. I've been saying all along the 8 categories are here to stay irrespective of the league we're in.

Go up and we'll see A and A* used

We need to be quite cute in our planning re the lepps.

We should keep our options open until we know who we are playing and what allocation we will be given for the away leg.

We should only give whoever we are playing the same allocation as they give us, not 1 ticket more.

Once we know what we are getting for the away leg, then decide where we will 'house' them for the home leg.

If we are given a very generous allocation for the away leg, then fine, give them the whole end, if not, same amount as we get, in wherever it suits us to put them.

No more of this 1500 for us and potentially up to 8000 for them.

Hillsborough was wonderful today, let's make it even better by having at least half of the Lepps, if the return allocation justifies it. 

We need to be quite cute in our planning re the lepps.

We should keep our options open until we know who we are playing and what allocation we will be given for the away leg.

We should only give whoever we are playing the same allocation as they give us, not 1 ticket more.

Once we know what we are getting for the away leg, then decide where we will 'house' them for the home leg.

If we are given a very generous allocation for the away leg, then fine, give them the whole end, if not, same amount as we get, in wherever it suits us to put them.

No more of this 1500 for us and potentially up to 8000 for them.

Hillsborough was wonderful today, let's make it even better by having at least half of the Lepps, if the return allocation justifies it. 

We'll be getting 2k tickets wherever we go and that's the amount we'll be giving to whoever comes to Hillsborough