Play-off tickets

Guest Ferkorf

Missed Cardiff, going to miss both play off legs. I hate work...

Wolves away to look forward to though I suppose...

great price - we will sell out after today, the good feel is back. If it's Brighton, I can't see them selling more than 2K for a Friday night game, they took about 500 somewhere recently.

Reckon Burnley would manage 3K and Middlesbro could sell 5K i'd imagine.

Great cheers. Will it be 1 each for members too do you think?

No, it's one each for S/T holders only before Wednesday midnight. When it opens up to members on Thursday, it becomes 2 tickets per ID so then any member will be able to buy 2 tickets and S/T holders will be able to buy another one.

Impossible to not make general sale pal.

How is it "impossible" to not make general sale. Before it makes general sale, all season ticket holders, members, foundation members, new season tickets for next year and non members with 100 priority points will have been able to buy 2 tickets each.

Granted, it is very likely to make general sale but it's certainly not impossible that it doesn't.

That is fantastic from the club. I'm praying Derby get a point in there last 2 games for it to be on the Friday lol

Same here, im actually fine to watch both games if we finish 6th finish 5th im gonna have to call in some right favours. Which i didnt want to do as im gonna need them for thr final if and its a big if we get there.

Edited by Maddogbob