Play-off tickets

hope it goes to general sale!

Havent been to a wednesday game since we beat united megsons last game

nope tell a lie went leicester away when wickham scored 1-0

If you are really worried, you can still get a membership. Granted it's a waste of £30 but it will guarantee you a ticket for both the semi and, if we get there, the final. Season ticket holders only get to buy 1 ticket each before goes on sale to Members so even for the final, members will get tickets. With no priority points, you will be bottom of the ladder otherwise.

Would it be of any benefit now to buy a membership?

It'll increase your odds of getting a ticket for the home semi final and potential Wembley final by quite a bit. Up to you whether that is worth £30 to you

Just bought mine. Getting giddy already.

Got to say I'm surprised - thought the prices had to be agreed with opposition.

Not going to complain at £20 though. Bargain.

Really hope the club is planning to get Wednesday in the Lep. Ideally the Upper. What an atmosphere that would create.

The club were extremely confident of securing a play off spot as they were advertising the tickets on the scoreboard 10 minutes into today's game.

Saw this, at time I thought we will look incredibly silly if we don't make it.

Thanks. Would I be able to utilise it next year?

Nope, will expire end of June and you would have to buy a new one.

Personally I think it's worth getting if you are 100% committed to going to the games, at the very least you'll get a semi decent seat from it, though it's a bit of a risk if we do lose in the semis, to have spent an extra £30 on one game 

Nope, will expire end of June and you would have to buy a new one.

Personally I think it's worth getting if you are 100% committed to going to the games, at the very least you'll get a semi decent seat from it, though it's a bit of a risk if we do lose in the semis, to have spent an extra £30 on one game

We I'll get there.

Well done Wednesday. Spot on!

Very clever

Fill the ground now!

Dont want to be negative and I'm not one who's against ticket prices but it only mentions what it'll cost season ticket holders, I presume members will get the same price but going on Arsenal game it was £14 dearer in parts of ground for that for non members