Play-off tickets

If we are genuinely looking at 2000 allocation for away leg then we absolutely must reciprocate.

Give them upper West, but only the top rows that make up 2000 seats and then net the bottom 1500 or so off.

Keep them up top away from the action and put lower lep on sale for home fans.

Tbh, only Boro would bring 2000.

Could put Brighton's bus-full in NW corner.

Sorry 33, totally disagree. The upper west is a fantastic view and kicks off the best noise level compared to the lower wbhich is poor on both accounts. We should have all the top 4,300 and give the away club the bottom 2,300.

I used to log in using my client id and postcode. That isn't an option now and I have no password to log in the other way. Any ideas anyone apart from the obvious which is wait til Tuesday and phone up/queue. It also won't let me create a new account as it says my details are already stored. It cannot however recover any old password I may have. Feckin bad website.

Get in touch with the club either via email or phone. Tell them that part of the site is knackered and they should be able to sort it out for you.

From the club.

We have to get a minimum of 2,000 tickets or 10% of the capacity, whichever is lower. But obviously with every team in the play offs having a bigger capacity than 20,000, 2,000 will be the maximum we receive.

The club said 2,000 is the most we'll get and it's the most we'll be giving out.

Thanks for explaining, much appreciated but if the MINIMUM we have to be given is 10% or 2000, i don't fully understand how 2000 will also be the maximum.

Similar to the point i made that if we split the top & bottom of the Lepps which i presume we would (if allowed), it would be a bit pointless to sell exactly the minimum statutory 2000, if the particular area holds for instance 2700.

I assume the same would hold true re the away game, that unless the away section holds exactly 2000, i couldn't imagine them just selling the statutory 2000 and leaving empty seats if the segregated away area holds again, 2700 for example. 

Edited by bigthinrob

Ive got 230 Priority Points...........does that count for anything?

Priority points is really only geared towards making it a fair system to buy away tickets. May be used for Wembley too, though I'm not sure.

Makes complete sense that for a home game Season Ticket Holders get first dibs, then members who have bought a membership to qualify for home ticket perks. 

Sorry 33, totally disagree. The upper west is a fantastic view and kicks off the best noise level compared to the lower wbhich is poor on both accounts. We should have all the top 4,300 and give the away club the bottom 2,300.

Totally agree with this.

The only exception would be if we were offered more than the 2300 for the away leg and we had to reciprocate, in which case would have to be the Upper Lepps, or are we better sacrificing the extra away tickets for the sake of keeping the Upper Lepps for the home leg for ourselves.

Wouldn't be much point i suppose, getting a few hundred over the 2300 to have to then reciprocate & forego the Upper Lepps.

I personally agree, take the upper Lepps for us. 

Get in touch with the club either via email or phone. Tell them that part of the site is knackered and they should be able to sort it out for you.

I'm going to have to mate but my idea was to not have to spend time on Tuesday pressing redial. As for email I'm tipping they won't reply any time soon due to the ticket demand.

Quick question. Booked 2 tickets on line last night. Am I supposed to get an email confirmation. Nothing come through. Anyone else had this problem

The email confirmation for online orders is hit and miss. Sometimes you get them sometimes you don't, well random

Is it loaded to your season card or not? It said that in the article on the OS but there was no mention of it when I bought the ticket, just said print at home.

Did it not give you an option?

I've ordered mine this morning and it defaulted to loaded onto card. Sorted.