Concorse beer chuckers

Do you people really think they buy beer to throw it? No.

They've had a day on the ale(Most can't handle it)

They're hammered

They want to have a half time party/singsong

They've bought another beer

Most of the 'half time songs' are songs they tend to bounce to

Full pint/bottle of beer + bouncing = spills

Arm in air + full drink + bouncing = spills

Stop moaning about it and go stand somewhere else if you don't want to risk getting wet ffs

Spot on.

Some reyt boring tw@ts on owlstalk  :tango:  

Estimated around 2300 away fans on average go to our games. That's an average throughout the season.

There's probably around 100 or so people that take part in these concourse songs. 

That's probably about 50-70 beers (in plastic bottles or pint pots). 

Then when you watch the videos there's probably only about 10-15 that get thrown and the rest is just spillage from bouncing. 

Some fans are outraged by 10-15 people that chuck beer all over themselves and their friends. 

Is it all worth it or should they be setting the perfect example like YOU did when you were younger. When football was 100% pure, clean and honest. I believe youngsters back then used to clap along happily and positively to the lords prayer, eat prawn sandwiches at half time and were clipped round the ear if they so muttered a blasphemous word. I believe that no one ever misbehaved at a football match. 

Maybe just a bit more mature..eh!

Maturity would be not moaning like a big girls blouse that you've got a bit of beer spilled on you, understanding that there's a massive list of worse things that can happen to you at a football match.

Maturity would also be avoiding the 'moshpit' of fans jumping on the concourse if you know that you can't cope with a bit of beer MAYBE landing on you.

These are just young lads enjoying their day at football. I'd be more inclined to avoid the miseries moaning about them.

Maturity would be not moaning like a big girls blouse that you've got a bit of beer spilled on you, understanding that there's a massive list of worse things that can happen to you at a football match.

Maturity would also be avoiding the 'moshpit' of fans jumping on the concourse if you know that you can't cope with a bit of beer MAYBE landing on you.

These are just young lads enjoying their day at football. I'd be more inclined to avoid the miseries moaning about them.

Probably with the collective IQ of a recently deceased amoeba.  Feel free to leave the thread. :rolleyes:  

Edited by longreach

It's a laugh if you're a fool, and don't mind getting soaked in crap beer. Not everybody wants that though. These really funny lads, who chuck beer at half time would have summat to say if somebody walked past them during the game and poured oxo or soup down their nice shirts. If I took my wife for a drink at half time, or if she took herself for a drink at half time, and somebody covered her in beer, or if my mate took his eight year old grandson on the concourse at half time, and the kid got covered in beer, the person who chucked it couldn't really complain if they ended up eating somebody's knuckles. If they do stupid things which upset other people, as long as they're prepared to face the consequences, that's fine. Nowt to do wi being a miserable old sod, more to do with not wanting beer chucked all over me, by some juvenile idiot.

So a so called upstanding member of the public, law abiding, likes to do the right thing.  Fair enough can't fault you.

But you're willing to advocate using violence in revenge?  You are willing to take the chance of killing a child for the sake of a damp shirt?  I think someone needs to reevaluate whats really important here.  

Yes, it's annoying, tiresome, childish, immature.  It's happened to me just shrugged my shoulders and thought, "ooo the little buggers".  Went on my way.  

We all know it happens now, expect it even.  So when you go down there, you keep out of the way, it's not that difficult.  Not even for a miserable old sod like you.   

Then don't join in? If the people doing it are having fun why should they stop just for you?

Its not just him though is it ? 

I will guarantee that someone will do this and it will go on the wrong person then get twatted as a result

Then they will start crying like a baby saying WAWAW