Concorse beer chuckers

Guest oasisowl81

So according to some on here, not wanting to get beer chucked all over you equates to being boring? F*ck off, if you want to jump around like a moron go to a rave not a football match.

I assume you don't 'bounce'

On a recent trip to Germany, the Germans were taking the P out of English football's "concourse culture", why don't they do all that stuff in the stands? i was asked.

I tend to agree, if only those people who were singing and bouncing under the stand did it during the game then there might be some atmosphere back in English grounds.

Nobody will get sent down for letting a smoke bomb off in a ground. 100% fact lol

Carlisle fan who let one off at Exeter yesterday causing game to be stopped and main stand evacuated spent last night locked up.

Probably only ment a bit of fun but if he's a young lad that not normally gets involved with trouble last night will have been an eye opener for him.

On a recent trip to Germany, the Germans were taking the P out of English football's "concourse culture", why don't they do all that stuff in the stands? i was asked.

I tend to agree, if only those people who were singing and bouncing under the stand did it during the game then there might be some atmosphere back in English grounds.

Beer isn't allowed inside the ground

And we have seats

I'm sure there are more reasons too

English football is sterile and boring these days

Carlisle fan who let one off at Exeter yesterday causing game to be stopped and main stand evacuated spent last night locked up.

Probably only ment a bit of fun but if he's a young lad that not normally gets involved with trouble last night will have been an eye opener for him.

Yep long night on the blue mat.

Only 1800 tickets so will have been like a library at half-time.

Ian will have got to the bogs and back dry as a bone and the missing cokeheads will have allowed him a cubicle to himself to crack a quick one off about Nuhiu being on the bench.

The lad with the smoke bomb at Exeter could be "the example" by the looks.  Probably get clobbered for it.

No beer chucking yesterday. Well done Owlstalk

Can confirm there were showers of watered down ale at around 2:55pm. Noticed it was mainly from a couple of gormless looking "hilarious" lads on the periphery rather than those involved in the manly jumping around and touching each other.