Concorse beer chuckers

Do you people really think they buy beer to throw it? No.

They've had a day on the ale(Most can't handle it)

They're hammered

They want to have a half time party/singsong

They've bought another beer

Most of the 'half time songs' are songs they tend to bounce to

Full pint/bottle of beer + bouncing = spills

Arm in air + full drink + bouncing = spills

Stop moaning about it and go stand somewhere else if you don't want to risk getting wet ffs

See that's different though a slight spillage.

Just throwing half pints up in the air is behaviour of nob heads.

I think the first time recently the beer chucking and bouncing around at half time happened was ironically Forest last season.

We had just scored on stroke of half time and the 'celebrations' on the concourse seemed spontaneous and people were genuinely happy to see a goal go in. This to me is ok and nice to see people enjoying themselves.

Think since then it has been took over by attention seekers more desperate to get on youtube then watch the game and feels forced and stupid. When I am trying to get to and from the toilet and half time and risk a soaking from then I do think I can do without this especially as its not cheap to be there.

at half time???

Its called fun, same happens at big concerts when the band comes on, plays the popular song.  You cant join in if youre holding a pint so they chuck it, their loss, so what. 

Like previous guy said, if you dont like it move away, you can clearly see people are in the middle of it enjoying themselves and others are stood away and not getting soaked.  Its not harming anyone, its not a flare, thats wrong, just a bit of random half drunk fun. 

This country

Do you people really think they buy beer to throw it? No.

They've had a day on the ale(Most can't handle it)

They're hammered

They want to have a half time party/singsong

They've bought another beer

Most of the 'half time songs' are songs they tend to bounce to

Full pint/bottle of beer + bouncing = spills

Arm in air + full drink + bouncing = spills

Stop moaning about it and go stand somewhere else if you don't want to risk getting wet ffs

Sums it up perfectly.

Not just at half time though. Seen many people go down 5 mins early to make sure they get a drink and in position to get on youtube and come back late. Think many missed our goals at Rotherham away because of this.

Would like to keep away but sometimes difficult when they are in between me and the gents.

Not losing any sleep over these antics but does annoy me at the time.

Wants some of the old EBRA lads to join forces and start wearing Gaurdian angels uniforms. Give em a good sorting !

Thinking about it maybe the EBRA lads are a little long in the tooth now lol

And we don't throw beer now and never have done, only thing we threw when we was young and daft was punches.  :cool:

Not just at half time though. Seen many people go down 5 mins early to make sure they get a drink and in position to get on youtube and come back late. Think many missed our goals at Rotherham away because of this.

That's a bit unfair. How many people at Hillsborough leave their seats early to get in the queue for a pint? And that's certainly not to get on youtube.

And how many people are still walking to their seats on 50 minutes at Hillsborough?

Been to a number of away games where the concourse has been packed but there's been little singing and definitely no beer throwing.

It's more spontaneous than some are giving credit for.

I have followed the Owls away for about 45 years  cannot believe we did not think of doing this before  WTF:

Chucking ale around .......Genius .

Only time I ever saw it happen years ago was on concourse at Wembley before 1991 league cup final.......

I joined in then, it were a reight laugh.  lol