Concorse beer chuckers

I've viewed with some facination your antics in recent weeks and despite being some way from the merryment have still managed to get a fair bit of drink over me......I hope you don't mind but I'm going to join in next game and chuck my drink over you all as you seem to enjoy this....only thing is I normally drive so I won't be having alcohol, my drink of choice is either tea or bovril.....I'm presuming it will be ok to chuck it all over you?

Why not get hold of a cop, and do the lot of them for under age boozing, because none of them can be over the age of thirteen or fourteen, surely. No adult would do that, would they?

Deary me its young ens aving a laff, just coz your old and past it, is most probably why you dont like it.

only ever chucked ale down mi neck, being young isn't an excuse.

I've viewed with some facination your antics in recent weeks and despite being some way from the merryment have still managed to get a fair bit of drink over me......I hope you don't mind but I'm going to join in next game and chuck my drink over you all as you seem to enjoy this....only thing is I normally drive so I won't be having alcohol, my drink of choice is either tea or bovril.....I'm presuming it will be ok to chuck it all over you?

post-37726-0-08454600-1457637116.gif

Q 20 mins at bar, pay £4 at bar, turn away from bar, throw it in the air.

Good god.

Imagine doing that on a night out, you'd end up levelling somebody

It's not the throwing, it's not the waste, it's not the cost it's not even the fact my expensive clobber gets covered in ale. What really bothers me is, it must take 3 n half hour to get served , 42 elbows to ribs n a random hand grabbing ballocks from behind just to go n lob thi ale in air.