Concorse beer chuckers

It's just a laugh.

People need to chill out lol

It's a laugh if you're a fool, and don't mind getting soaked in crap beer. Not everybody wants that though. These really funny lads, who chuck beer at half time would have summat to say if somebody walked past them during the game and poured oxo or soup down their nice shirts. If I took my wife for a drink at half time, or if she took herself for a drink at half time, and somebody covered her in beer, or if my mate took his eight year old grandson on the concourse at half time, and the kid got covered in beer, the person who chucked it couldn't really complain if they ended up eating somebody's knuckles. If they do stupid things which upset other people, as long as they're prepared to face the consequences, that's fine. Nowt to do wi being a miserable old sod, more to do with not wanting beer chucked all over me, by some juvenile idiot.

Did you chuck it after lol

left it outside my mates room, knocked on door and run off, he accidentally kicked it up the door across the hall

I've viewed with some facination your antics in recent weeks and despite being some way from the merryment have still managed to get a fair bit of drink over me......I hope you don't mind but I'm going to join in next game and chuck my drink over you all as you seem to enjoy this....only thing is I normally drive so I won't be having alcohol, my drink of choice is either tea or bovril.....I'm presuming it will be ok to chuck it all over you?

I blame Nuhiu 

I used to use that excuse to justify all sorts of shitty behaviour...and then I grew up.

If people can't see why others might not be delighted to have pissy lager thrown all over them, then they're selfish arseholes, quite frankly.

The point surely is its a laugh because they are young kids who have not yet reached your current level of maturity and sophistication lol. There are some real miseries on this forum.its a bit of a craze just like those south African trumpets a few years ago.

The point surely is its a laugh because they are young kids who have not yet reached your current level of maturity and sophistication lol. There are some real miseries on this forum.its a bit of a craze just like those south African trumpets a few years ago.

If they want to chuck their lager all over themselves, I couldn't care one jot. It's when they start chucking it over people who'd rather not spend the second half covered in Carlsberg that it becomes an issue.

'It's just a laugh' / 'It's just banter' seem to be synonymous with 'I'm acting like a complete arsehole, but I'm making it your problem'.

Lads trying to be "Lads".

It doesn't offend me particularly its just so cringey.

If it was just a one off spontaneous thing it might be ok but they're all doing it up and down the country and videoing it for social media....

"Look at us being really crazy - we're mental we are......"