Concorse beer chuckers

I've viewed with some facination your antics in recent weeks and despite being some way from the merryment have still managed to get a fair bit of drink over me......I hope you don't mind but I'm going to join in next game and chuck my drink over you all as you seem to enjoy this....only thing is I normally drive so I won't be having alcohol, my drink of choice is either tea or bovril.....I'm presuming it will be ok to chuck it all over you?

Have you tasted ale inside a football stadium? I'd say people are more than right to chuck it instead of drink it

Was going to say this too.

Can count on one hand how many times I've had a beer inside a football stadium....and they've all be poo poo experiences.

I question the sanity of buying the stuff before I question the sanity of throwing it everywhere.

I've viewed with some facination your antics in recent weeks and despite being some way from the merryment have still managed to get a fair bit of drink over me......I hope you don't mind but I'm going to join in next game and chuck my drink over you all as you seem to enjoy this....only thing is I normally drive so I won't be having alcohol, my drink of choice is either tea or bovril.....I'm presuming it will be ok to chuck it all over you?

Tea is fine but bovril rather land face first open mouthed in oss shît than go near near bovril.....are you James may lol