The Owls vs Brentford. Official Matchday Thread.

Afternoon all.

On my way shortly to join the prawn sandwich brigade, looking forward to this one.

Got hooper to score anytime, wednesday to score in the 2nd half.

3-1 wednesday, but Brentford will give us a game today. Not to be underestimated, hopefully hutch and lee are available

Always have a £1 bet on,( Match result both teams to score), today my bet could land me £500, 000.

never get any way near but, just love that bet, has on occasion at half time been on, but then, there is always a but then.

A very good afternoon to you all, about to set off for Hillsborough. Well I'm not sure I've ever been so confident heading into a much - us in superb form and having only lost once at home all season, them in rubbish form and having been beaten by us already this season (what a day that was). There's still that slight niggle of wondering whether pride comes before a fall but Carlos has been busily bucking Wednesday's long-standing trends so far and there's no reason that won't continue here. Also got a funny feeling this will be McGeady's break out game for us, while Lees will keep it nice and tight at the back.

Wedneday 3-0 Brentford (Hooper 20, McGeady 23, Nuhiu 72)