The Owls vs Brentford. Official Matchday Thread.

I'm not getting too carried away

We're good but I feel we're going to get even better as the season goes on

8-0 to the massive

(Hooper 3)

(Bannan 2)

(Wallace 2)

(Nuhiu)

Is FF away at a funeral? (apologies if I missed a trick - this week has been very busy, what with all them crimes what I have to commit) :biggrin:

post-17101-0-68012200-1455324250.jpg Hi Lads and Lasses, as you can see from the pic the weather has

turned in Portugal I only have a couple of days left on my break. I am now looking forward to going to

Preston next week, so if you see me do say Hello. In the mean time sing your hearts out for the boys

tomorrow.

Love y'all Tyler WAWAW x x x

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Always appreciate the history lesson Pauli. Makes a change from the nonsense that's on the rest of the world wide interwebnet thing.

I know Carlos doesn't have a word for them, but a clean sheet and comfortable 3 goal victory will do nicely for me after last week.

Hooper, Forestieri, and Joao with a cameo from the bench with the goals.

Save the drama for a future game.

Woke up the Mrs giggling at fighting a hornet. Priceless.

Hope it's a good omen somehow.

Mate going and he's never seen us lose. He's not been to many though.

Who is this "The Missus Giggling"? and where is this pub "The Fighting Hornet" and why have they stayed open so long and are they still open? :rolleyes:

Utterly fantastic OMDT Pauli

Wednesday to win 5-0

Bannan *7 *81

Hooper *18

McGeady *37

Nuhiu *90+3 (overhead kick)

Giant shadow Llama with all 5 assists!

As the self proclaimed adopted father and the poster who first noticed the magnificent beast this makes me very proud

COME ON WEDNESDAY!

COME ON GIANT SHADOW LLAMA!

LETS SMASH THE PUDDING FACED GITS!

Brilliant Pauli. It doesn't matter how many top hats they wear or pipes they smoke they're not winning today. I fancy that Hooper and Forestieri will both score, but we will also get one from a set piece or corner Tom Lees head the last touch before it goes in. Or summat like that.

Great OMDT Pauli and a lovely touch reminding everyone about Darren Haigh.

Oh the memories, Boogie Oogie Oogieing to this record at Turn Ups (the original one when it was in Nether Edge and served horrible Websters Pennine Bitter Gnats wee wee)! Wednesday are boogieing and grooving their way to the title I tell thee!

No forecast, but if necessary I will take a Lucky Shave at half-time (whilst Owlsman no doubt takes his customary Lucky Dump)!

C'mon Wednesday time to Boogie Oogie Oogie (and whilst your at it groove a bit n' all)!

Donna Summer next week?

Edited by Utah Owl