The Owls vs Brentford. Official Matchday Thread.

Feel like poo poo. Either a sinus infection or migraine....not decided on what I'm telling uni on Monday yet lol

Every time I say we're going to batter a team the game ends up tight, so I'm gonna say today's gonna be tight and hope for better.

Do students really have to give a reason for absence these days?

Try double dosing on non-drowsy Sinutab, washed down with a few lagers and Bloody Mary's and you'll be rocking.

Sounds bad, feel better soon.

WAWAW?

Do students really have to give a reason for absence these days?

Try double dosing on non-drowsy Sinutab, washed down with a few lagers and Bloody Mary's and you'll be rocking.

Sounds bad, feel better soon.

WAWAW?

We're asked to. Didn't bother in my first or second year but it's my final year & I'll do anything to keep the people marking my work sweet! 

Curry sauce and chips outside the ground will sort me out. That, and a win. 

Today is one of those times in history, when people all over the world said this was the time THE SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY stepped up a gear and took the championship by storm.

Today is the day we all get dizzy with the perfect footballing  extravaganza  that in the future will become the norm.

Pundits in the future will say " they tried to play the ( WEDNESDAY WAY)" and failed.

Edited by daleblue

Every game is massive now. The last few days I've felt a bit apprehensive about this one. I'm sticking to my original prediction as Brentford are no mugs.

Sheffield Wednesday 0 v 1 Brentford

Judge 88

We've not had a bad league result since MK Dons.  We haven't lost at home since the summer holidays.  It's going to go wrong at some point.  Will be important to keep our heads when it does.  

Today is one of those times in history, when people all over the world said this was the time THE SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY stepped up a gear and took the championship by storm.

Today is the day we all get dizzy with the perfect footballing extravaganza that in the future will become the norm.

Pundits in the future will say " they tried to play the ( WEDNESDASY WAY)" and failed.

We've Defo got another gear to go...

... I'm calling Overdrive.

Let's fire it up.

We've not had a bad league result since MK Dons.  We haven't lost at home since the summer holidays.  It's going to go wrong at some point.  Will be important to keep our heads when it does.  

You need some happy juice mate. 

Who says we can't stay unbeaten at home until the end of the season anyway?

Form book says we should win, Wednesday play book says nailed on defeat.

Home games from now until May will decide whether we're in the mix or not. Let's hope we put another three points in the bag today.

Holmowl - make a note of today's game. My dad never did and to this day don't remember what my first Wednesday game actually was. Good on you for indoctrinating another owl (If the next 15 years are anything like the last 15, I'm not sure he'll thank you for it... !)

Guest Supernige

We should win today on current form,just got horrible feeling it Going to go pear shaped and we going to drop a couple of points,hope I'm wrong

You need some happy juice mate. 

Who says we can't stay unbeaten at home until the end of the season anyway?

Happy juice sounds a good idea.  

I guess I feel quite nervous because we now have three games coming where we'd be clear favourites.  Not at all impossible we'll take nine points.  At which point we really would have something in hand over seventh and start to be threatening the top two.