The Owls vs Brentford. Official Matchday Thread.

Brilliant Pauli. Eel Molesters Shield !

Big day today. My youngest is 9 today, being celebrated with his first visit to Hillsborough. Proud Dad moment.

I think 3-1, but my son says 6-0, with hat-tricks for Hooper and Forestieri, and six assists by Adthe. Cant argue with birthday boy.

Morning chums

Well I'm off gadding about again and Ollies got the hump cos he'll be on his own for most of the day. I'm taking Mrs MK to Landan to the theatre no less to see the brand new production of Motown for a valentines day treat..................call me romantic or what. Not really It's me that's big into motown music and I was a DJ plying my trade (and trading my ply) in the late 60's through the 70's.

Anyway never mind my twaddle what about the footy I hear you say............Wednesday will win.........except if we draw or lose of course. Ollie refuses to discuss it and is not engaging with anyone today cos he's being abandoned..................ahhhhhhhhhhhhh poor puppy.

I reckon 2-1 to the MASSIVE with Fessi back on the score sheet with a double. Big Dave will have another stormer at the head of a diamond formation up top..............I think.

Anyway no commentary for me today so will check in on the phone every few minutes for the scores.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Brilliant Pauli. Eel Molesters Shield !

Big day today. My youngest is 9 today, being celebrated with his first visit to Hillsborough. Proud Dad moment.

I think 3-1, but my son says 6-0, with hat-tricks for Hooper and Forestieri, and six assists by Adthe. Cant argue with birthday boy.

Hope your son get's his birthday wish, but not sure the Owlstalk servers would be able to cope with 6 assists for Big Dave