Poll: Man Of The Match vs Fulham

Man Of The Match vs Fulham  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man Of The Match vs Fulham?

• Wildsmith
    • Palmer
    • Sasso
    • Loovens
    • Pudil
    • Lopez
    • Lee
    • Bannan
    • Sougou
    • Wallace
    • Joao
    • Helan
    • Nuhiu
    • Semedo

Sasso for me.

Would have been Wildsmith but loses 'half a mark' his mis-kick...harsh..I know. Definitely got a cracking keeper for the future though.

Bloke next to me, after Loovens dallied & caused confusion between him and Joe in the 2nd half, said 'he's a bit dodgy our keeper isn't he'.

Also had blokes behind me saying 'Wildsmith is so much better than Westwood, he's so old now...we need to get rid'.

I had no words for either. Can't we just praise both feckin keepers?!?!

Thought our central defence today was atrocious. Up to us scoring our second, we were second in all aspects. As said before, and frequently, we didn't offer a threat in the final third until the introduction of Nuhiu. With the exception of Bannan's screamer, the Fulham Keeper had nothing to do, since all efforts were high , wide and handsome. And why the f**k have we gone back to Irvine's idea of defending at corners - ALL our men back in the Area.. As any first year football viewer will tell you, if you have all your men in the box, any clearance is bound to come straight back.

I am beginning to despair of Joao, who does a lot of chasing, some good football but is so easily dispossessed.

Thought much of our threat in the last quarter came from Helan, and his speed down the wing.

I voted for Helan. I thought he completely changed the game when he came on, giving us real pace out wide, and allowed Bannan to come into the middle and run the game.

Nuhiu did well when he came on. Sasso and Wildsmith played well.

Lopez and Sougou were very poor. Joao didn't have a good game either.

Edited by kristmace

Went for Sasso as he didn't make a mistake for the 90 minutes, put his body everywhere and made big blocks. He also makes us a threat from corners now because he makes himself free often and he was very unlucky not to get one today. Wildsmith did what he needed to but almost made a huge mistake which we were very lucky not to concede from (But he will learn from it yes). Nuhiu changed the game because it meant we could keep the ball up top but his swan dive and him only playing 30 minutes went against him. Bannan was good but no where near his usual level

Bannan was a little off with his passing 1st half. Wildsmith great save but 1 each of miss kick and fumble. Sasso had a steady/v good game but Pudil just edged it for me with a consistent performance.

Sorry I'm in a minority of two.

Word too for Sogou not brilliant but looked better going wide from centre rather than stuck out wide.

Went for Sasso as he didn't make a mistake for the 90 minutes, put his body everywhere and made big blocks. He also makes us a threat from corners now because he makes himself free often and he was very unlucky not to get one today. Wildsmith did what he needed to but almost made a huge mistake which we were very lucky not to concede from (But he will learn from it yes). Nuhiu changed the game because it meant we could keep the ball up top but his swan dive and him only playing 30 minutes went against him. Bannan was good but no where near his usual level

apart from his mistake which put McCormick through 1 on 1  ;-)

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Sasso being superb seems a little strong for me more like steady away, i know we tinkered with the team but i thought we were poor and the fringe players wanting to stake a claim didn't do their cause much good but hey it's a good win and we all can sit down and watch the one show on monday and wait for our next opponents. Personally i thought the result was harsh on fulham but so glad we avoided a replay WAWAW