Poll: Man Of The Match vs Fulham

Man Of The Match vs Fulham  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man Of The Match vs Fulham?

• Wildsmith
    • Palmer
    • Sasso
    • Loovens
    • Pudil
    • Lopez
    • Lee
    • Bannan
    • Sougou
    • Wallace
    • Joao
    • Helan
    • Nuhiu
    • Semedo

Bannon once again controlled the team if not the game and scored a goal. Nuhiu changed the game and scored the winner. Lopez, Sougou and Joao just not up to it today. Barry gets my vote, get that contract sorted!!

The least you can do when voting for someone is to get their name right. It is Bannan, not Bannon.

Bannan was a little off with his passing 1st half. Wildsmith great save but 1 each of miss kick and fumble. Sasso had a steady/v good game but Pudil just edged it for me with a consistent performance.

Sorry I'm in a minority of two.

Word too for Sogou not brilliant but looked better going wide from centre rather than stuck out wide.

Have you actually voted Nev?

Between Sasso and Palmer for me

Bannan was poor by his standards till he scored. Then he put his foot on it a bit more instead of flicking it about.

When Helan decides to go forward he is a real asset, the rest of the time he is a nightmare. Gave Pudil no help defensively.

Vote Sasso

Guest Kagoshimaowl

We sounded crappola today to be fair but I will reserve judgement till I have seen the whole game on WPLayer later in the week.   TBH though, I kind of like it that we can now have the odd game when we are not at the races yet still pull off a win.  Sign of a good team!!

UTO!!

Edited by Kagoshimaowl

We sounded crappola today to be fair but I will reserve judgement till I have seen the whole game on WPLayer later in the week. TBH though, I kind of like it that we can now have the odd game when we are not at the races yet still pull off a win. Sign of a good team!!

UTO!!

Tbf if Fulham had taken their numerous chances they could have had at least 4. Thankfully they didn't 😂