Sky sources - Alan judge

And these

poopydoo ‏@Bastard_Bee 40s40 seconds ago

@JoelPollardSWFC Not sure why anyone would live in a tragic rainy old steel town with terrible poverty and worse weather. #shithole

Phil s ‏@flatfootphil 1m1 minute ago

@jimbeebaggin @JoelPollardSWFC are Sheffield United bigger than you? What about Yeovil? Are you like the biggest club in the world?

Nile ‏@Nileeee 28m28 minutes ago

@BenPlumb97 @JoelPollardSWFC Thing is Ben, this is not one mongy Sheffield Wednesday fan. Literally their whole fan base is like that

hope your not taking those on the chin!!

And these

poopydoo â€@Bastard_Bee  40s40 seconds ago

@JoelPollardSWFC Not sure why anyone would live in a tragic rainy old steel town with terrible poverty and worse weather. #shithole

Phil s â€@flatfootphil  1m1 minute ago

@jimbeebaggin @JoelPollardSWFC are Sheffield United bigger than you? What about Yeovil? Are you like the biggest club in the world?

Nile â€@Nileeee  28m28 minutes ago

@BenPlumb97 @JoelPollardSWFC Thing is Ben, this is not one mongy Sheffield Wednesday fan. Literally their whole fan base is like that

Go back and tell them we're MASSIVE and his agent has contacted us. Say it's been confirmed thst Judge wants to play for us.

And these

I really want him to sign now. I might get twitter just to interact with some of them. Small club syndrome. 

Brentford, for all their good football & new stadium plans, are just not a viable club to go much further then the way they are now. They're penned in an area of the country surrounded by established PL sides. They will always be small time. 

And I want football to be a massive free for all where the likes of Brentford can make it into the champions league and what not...

..but it's just not doable.

As for Judge, I'm sure he'll have his pick of teams. He won't be a Brentford player by the end of the window.

Whether he ends up at Wednesday? God knows.

I'm just happy that we're in for him. We mean business. 

What charmers.

Feck it, I've changed my mind... screw Gudmundsson and getting a bit more height in our midfield, I want Judge to wee wee off these feckers lol

(Make sure you bookmark their pages so you can reply to them when he signs?)

lol  Will do just that. Imagine the meltdown then  :duntmatter:

hope your not taking those on the chin!!

Go back and tell them we're MASSIVE and his agent has contacted us. Say it's been confirmed thst Judge wants to play for us.

I really want him to sign now. I might get twitter just to interact with some of them. Small club syndrome. 

Sounds like they are worried then!

Then tell them they're tinpot.

Thanks for all your support folks, knew I could rely on you lot. And don't worry, I've told them everything they need to hear :)

And these

Yeah, the suburban utopia of Brentford.

London football fans who go on about poverty of supporters elsewhere in the country. As if that has a bearing on a footballer being paid thousands of pounds a week. Fulham fans were at it last season.

What charmers.

Feck it, I've changed my mind... screw Gudmundsson and getting a bit more height in our midfield, I want Judge to wee wee off these feckers lol

(Make sure you bookmark their pages so you can reply to them when he signs?)

You're really in love with this Gudmundsson aren't you?  :laugh:

Brentford's most successful spell came during the 1930s, when it achieved consecutive top six finishes in the First Division. Since the Second World War, it has spent most of its time in the third and fourth tiers of English football. Brentford has been FA Cup quarter-finalists on four occasions, and has three times been Football League Trophy runners-up.

Not bad for a tinpot team that.

One thing, it will put Brentford out of the running for a play-off spot. Either they think they can put the money to better use than having Judge or aren't going to sell for any price.

Rejected a bid from Burnley for Tarkowski too.

They earnt a bit from selling Gray so I doutbt they are an easy target like some of the embargoed clubs.