Sky sources - Alan judge

Rejected a bid from Burnley for Tarkowski too.

They earnt a bit from selling Gray so I doutbt they are an easy target like some of the embargoed clubs.

Yeh, on the one hand it shows they will sell if the money is right and on the other they don't have to sell any more with the money they got for Gray.

Got a feeling DC will have to dig deep of we're serious about getting him.

Yeh, on the one hand it shows they will sell if the money is right and on the other they don't have to sell any more with the money they got for Gray.

Got a feeling DC will have to dig deep of we're serious about getting him.

Loose change.

Judge won't be red salmon, he'll be pink salmon

Amazed to discover Chelsea currently have 32 players out on loan.

Wow.

Which is why the FA, Premier league and football league need to put rules in place to stop premier teams just buying players to stop others buying them. Also stop buying players and loaning them out straight away. It's not doing the game and the national team any good imo.

Do we think it's legiti?

I would back anything Garrido says over anyone else. He was the one on air when the McCormack story broke

Which is why the FA, Premier league and football league need to put rules in place to stop premier teams just buying players to stop others buying them. Also stop buying players and loaning them out straight away. It's not doing the game and the national team any good imo.

I'd put in the rules that no play is allowed to be loaned to division at the same level. So no Premier to Premier loans. No Standard Liege for Chelsea players.

No problem with loan players being sent out for development. But it should be for their development not like Chelsea (or the rest) having a second squad team out on loan on the off chance one off them turns out decent at 24