Sky sources - Alan judge

I trust Chansiri. If Chansiri wants to spend £32K a week for Hooper, £8M+ in transfer fees this summer, £4m+ for Judge etc then it's clear he has a plan for FFP

Yeah , they are called TUF

Exactly. If the rumours are true, and price tag, he's dropping Wallace, Bannan or Lee.

Good luck with that.

If we stick with 4-4-2 I'd imagine Wallace as Judge tends to operate wider

Also gives the option to go 4-2-3-1

----------Lee-----------Bannan---------

Wallace---------Judge-----------Fessi   (Interchanging)

-----------------Hooper-------------------

Although for the time being Carlos would potentially be quite mad to change the winning formula he's found recently in 4-4-2, if that stops working then on paper this is a fantastic midfield and attacking lineup

Has he signed yet?

£4.5m - £5.5m will do it or £4m plus Dielna or someone we need to trim from the squad?

This will be a great signing and a sign of intent. Even to just being linked and bidding for top players at this level like Judge, shows to the rest of the League that DC and Wednesday mean business and we're going up sooner or later!

Dielna on the right wing for Brentford  :duntmatter:

You must have a very short memory relating to Wednesday and money troubles. It's not like we are alone either when you look at the way Bolton and others are going. Spending recklessly is as likely to get you into League One as it is to the Premier League.

Alan Judge would be an incredible signing, he was someone I suggested back in October after we played them, but we don't need to pay millions over the odds for him. 

What's ticket prices got to do with anything?

I just want our club to be sensible (especially whilst were in the championship) & not end up in the utter rut again like we were in for 15+years.

Do you both think that the club is being run by buffoons  ??? 

Chansiri has got the FFP sussed i should hope without us second guessing .

I trust Chansiri. If Chansiri wants to spend £32K a week for Hooper, £8M+ in transfer fees this summer, £4m+ for Judge etc then it's clear he has a plan for FFP.

3-4m would probably be a fair price for judge.

I think CC is definitely banking on promotion by next season (could make it this season!)

could be interesting if we don't.

I trust Chansiri. If Chansiri wants to spend £32K a week for Hooper, £8M+ in transfer fees this summer, £4m+ for Judge etc then it's clear he has a plan for FFP.

To be fair though Fawaz told Forest fans that FFP wasn't a problem for them but they're now in their third window with an embargo. Sponsoring the shirt didn't work either.

Dielna on the right wing for Brentford :duntmatter:

Mentioned Dielna, cos someone said, it would be daft for them to sell to a play-off rival but also said that Brentford could be up there if they improved their defence. Plus didn't Burnley enquire or bid for one of their defenders, Tarkowski? Maybe, they might take one of our squad fillers off our hands as part of a deal?

Brentford fans on twitter just went mental at me for saying that Judge would rather play for us. They think that they are bigger and better than us.

If Judge knows we are interested surely he would be very keen to come?

Go back on and remind them we're MASSIVE. Once they remember, they'll calm down.